207 targets, 17 drops, 138 catches, 31 TD

Will Fuller last 2 years:

211 targets 21 drops, 138 catches, 29 TD

Treadwell last 2 years:

196 targets, 12 drops, 131 catches, 16 TD

Michael Thomas last 2 years:

157 targets, 5 drops, 110 catches, 18 TD

Tyler Boyd last 2 years:

252 targets, 172 catches, 14 TDs, 10 drops.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Corey Coleman last 2 years:
207 targets, 17 drops, 138 catches, 31 TD =66% catch rate

Will Fuller last 2 years:
211 targets 21 drops, 138 catches, 29 TD = 65% catch rate

Treadwell last 2 years:
196 targets, 12 drops, 131 catches, 16 TD=66% catch rate

Michael Thomas last 2 years:
157 targets, 5 drops, 110 catches, 18 TD=70% catch rate

Tyler Boyd last 2 years:
252 targets, 172 catches, 14 TDs, 10 drops=68% catch rate

Outside of DJ Foster, Ty Boyd has the lowest yards per catch of the next 19 WRs that will be drafted.

To me, that's not a good investment of the RD2 pick it will take.

However, Ty Boyd has the highest KR+PR yards, and we're likely getting rid of McKelvin and Harvin.

Watching some Pharoh Cooper and it made me realise why I fell in love with him last year. Would like him as a Harvin replacement.

Another note, South Carolina need to have their team taken away from them. It's an absolute **** show. It's like they willingly played the village idiot at QB this year.

Watching some Pharoh Cooper and it made me realise why I fell in love with him last year. Would like him as a Harvin replacement.

Another note, South Carolina need to have their team taken away from them. It's an absolute **** show. It's like they willingly played the village idiot at QB this year.

Cooper's moving in on RD3, so here ya go.

1 19 Buffalo Jaylon Smith ILB Notre Dame

2 49 Buffalo Shon Coleman OT Auburn

3 80 Buffalo Pharoh Cooper WRS South Carolina

4 114 Buffalo Dak Prescott QB Mississippi St

5 144 Buffalo Josh Tupou DT34 Colorado

6 174 Buffalo Tyler Higbee TE Western Kentucky or Beniquez Brown OLB43 Mississippi State or Keyarris Garrett WRF Tulsa

If we decide to draft a WR in round 2 I hope its one with size.

We have been missing that

CBF

there aren't many with size who have shown they can get separation vertically on a consistent basis. Actually not even Treadwell has shown that. Thomas is a possibility. Might not be there at 49.

I am *really* starting to like Sterling Shepard.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Cooper's moving in on RD3, so here ya go.

1 19 Buffalo Jaylon Smith ILB Notre Dame

2 49 Buffalo Shon Coleman OT Auburn

3 80 Buffalo Pharoh Cooper WRS South Carolina

4 114 Buffalo Dak Prescott QB Mississippi St

5 144 Buffalo Josh Tupou DT34 Colorado

6 174 Buffalo Tyler Higbee TE Western Kentucky or Beniquez Brown OLB43 Mississippi State or Keyarris Garrett WRF Tulsa

LOVE Pharoah Cooper... Kid's a Bona-Fide stud...However... He's like 5'11 or something... Too Small... We need SIZE at the WR position..

When did it become given that we need size at the second WR position, and why? It is dangerous to go into a draft targeting "tall" receivers instead of just excellent receivers of any size. It's how you end up picking James Hardy instead of DeSean Jackson.

The Bills' return game was atrocious last year. Finding a productive WR who can also return punts and/kickoffs should be a priority. Bralon Addison comes to mind, but I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Edited by mannc

When did it become given that we need size at the second WR position, and why? It is dangerous to go into a draft targeting "tall" receivers instead of just excellent receivers of any size. It's how you end up picking James Hardy instead of DeSean Jackson.

The Bills' return game was atrocious last year. Finding a productive WR who can also return punts and/kickoffs should be a priority. Bralon Addison comes to mind, but I'm sure there are plenty of others.

i think a size WR would be great. But, hands and route running, ability to gain separation, and block (in this offense) are more important. If we find an effective returner as well that would be outstanding.

It was more important when we had an inaccurate QB like EJ at the helm. With Tyrod, I agree with you that we should prioritize route running and separation.

Bounce back to average?

I think we have seen what Woods has to offer, and it's nothing special. He occasionally makes a nice play.

I think folks are way too down on Robert Woods. I think when he is healthy he can be a good starting WR. Do some teams have better #2 WRs and could the Bills benefit from having a bigger WR target? Sure, but I see DE, LB and RT as bigger needs for this team.