2016 Draft WR/TE thread

Beerball

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simulcam: Fuller vs. Brown, Cooks and Cooper
Simulcam at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine compares University of Notre Dame wide receiver Will Fuller's 40-yard dash with some of the fastest wide receivers in the game.

Irvin defends Fuller against drops reputation
Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin defends Will Fuller at the 2016 Scouting Combine against the concern that the University of Notre Dame wide receiver drops too many passes.

He ran a 4.9 and someone on Twitter called him "De'Jogya"

These names crack me up [DeRunnya]. I like the skits that Key and Peele do making fun of the names football players have. I'm surprised we haven't seen a LoShon Bottles yet in football (sounds like lotion bottles).

Charon Peake just ran 4.38 at his pro day. I know it's inflated times at Pro days but he was a 4.4 guy at combine. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bills draft him, I think he's a sleeper.

I really like Peake as a Martavis Bryant type (not just because they both went to Clemson)...I think he's similar with the size/speed ratio and he's a late bloomer.

Would love to get a better feel for his blocking skills, but I just haven't watched enough of him.