Making a Murderer

The Big Cat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of links in this article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/27/making-murderer-keeps-raising-questions/79389978/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomnation-topstories&ref=yfp

I had heard this before, so stay tuned...."Filmmakers Laura Ricciardi and Moira Demos are said to be planning a second series of the hit show in which they will unveil startling new evidence."

Im not sure if he did it or not. Knowing everything.... even this "critical" "evidence" not included or glossed over in the documentary is convincing (if not unrelated to a murder)

There is just so many bizarre things and aspects that make no sense. The Prosecution's detail of events do not make sense. No part of Dassey's migrating story make any sense. The evidence is shrouded with questions. I cant believe that 1: the trial took place where it did... and was subsequently denied any sort of retrial at a new venue. and also 2: Jurors couldnt find reasonable doubt. Especially on the Dassey side.

To me, the only thing that has made sense is that one "Reddit poster's" story about how Tadych and Bobby Dassey did it and both them and the police were simultaneously framing Avery.

saw a theory last night - a convicted, but now dead, serial killer that had an MO of framing people with his kills (and that had history of killing during halloween) lived an hour away and theres now a lawyer trying to push that angle. Would be crazy if that happened and then the police just ran with it assuming it to be obviously avery. seems like an incredible stretch, but i really cant proclaim to know anything about edward wayne edwards beyond the quick paragraph i read.

Edited by NoSaint

saw a theory last night - a convicted, but now dead, serial killer that had an MO of framing people with his kills (and that had history of killing during halloween) lived an hour away and theres now a lawyer trying to push that angle. Would be crazy if that happened and then the police just ran with it assuming it to be obviously avery. seems like an incredible stretch, but i really cant proclaim to know anything about edward wayne edwards beyond the quick paragraph i read.

He liked to attend the trials of the people he framed and there's a screen shot from the documentary which shows an individual that looks like him in the background. i'll see if i can dig it up...

here we go...

6c87a29db25ff11cb7ab6223a9adaa17.jpg

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3377784/making-a-murderer-was-steven-avery-framed-by-a-serial-killer/

Edited by ricojes

He liked to attend the trials of the people he framed and there's a screen shot from the documentary which shows an individual that looks like him in the background. i'll see if i can dig it up...

here we go...

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3377784/making-a-murderer-was-steven-avery-framed-by-a-serial-killer/

ahhhhh that's weird

here we go...

Wow that's crazy. Seems like we may be hearing a lot more of this guy since Avery's new attorney knows all about him

Wow that's crazy. Seems like we may be hearing a lot more of this guy since Avery's new attorney knows all about him

It gets weirder ... this guy was the Warden at the serial killer's prison ....

shawshankredemption-bob-gunton-1.jpg

I've watched this almost all the way through twice (my wife didn't want to watch it the first time but then just had to when all of her friends started talking about). While there's no telling what happened, I feel like a lot of people are saying things like "I'm sure he did it, but..." or "I assume he's guilty..."

But I'm starting to feel like everyone is just hedging their bets against the bias of the documentary. There's simply nothing from the show that I can pick out that makes me think he did it. Not one bit of evidence really stacks up and makes sense, and in fact most of it makes me think he's innocent (because it just makes so little sense when you really drill down).

I've read a lot of articles that goin depth with things that were left out of the documentary that supposedly make it seem way more likely that he was guilty, and they've all ended up being speculation. Again, NOTHING that makes me think he's guilty. So he wasn't a great guy, what does that have to do with guilt?

Anyway, just curious if someone that has said they assume he's guilty but the cops were also dirty (or something along those lines) can point to anything at all that actually leads to that conclusion (and not just circumstantial stuff, like the *67 thing), because frankly, I just don't see it.