Coming in for Jets Game

for the kids, i agree with what mead said. it's an experience they would enjoy and i do not know who from the TBD group will be there but if it is the regulars than you are in good hands and they'll take care of you and your family.

If I knew where you're staying I would be more than glad to help you ! Don't go to Mario Williams house in Aurora , or he'll charge you ! He'll say it's your fault for not calling ahead of time and then he'll sit back and watch you do the cooking ! Just like he does on the field !!

I have 3 young boys, so tailgating outside is a no-go. Where should I take them for breakfast? Thanks

If you are staying downtown and coming to stadium from RT 5, the Odyssey on South Park has great diner breakfast before the game. Great food, great value, the boys will love it!

1/2 block from Milestrip, when you done head down South Parkabout a mile, left on Southwestern, 1 mile to ECC lot. No more than 15 minutes top into lot no matter what time.

Bonus is exit out is pretty easy too if you leaving right at game end.

https://m.facebook.com/OdysseyBlasdell

Pm if you need directions.

If you are staying downtown and coming to stadium from RT 5, the Odyssey on South Park has great diner breakfast before the game. Great food, great value, the boys will love it!

1/2 block from Milestrip, when you done head down South Parkabout a mile, left on Southwestern, 1 mile to ECC lot. No more than 15 minutes top into lot no matter what time.

Bonus is exit out is pretty easy too if you leaving right at game end.

https://m.facebook.com/OdysseyBlasdell

Pm if you need directions.

Never been to the odyssey but the wife and I frequent Apollo which is on South Park as well. Good Greek food, love the French toast and it's still only about ten minutes from the stadium. Only thing with them is the my only accept cash so no credit or debit cards. To me though it's a good spot and you'll be in and out in plenty of time as long as you're there a little early before the church crowds. If we go on a Sunday we're usually there between 8-9

Best breakfast (about 25 minutes south of the stadium on Rtes 5 & 20) Aunt Millies. Great home cooked meals sure to fill growing boys/men Great prices also, just keep in mind that this is Not a fast food place so plan on spending a little time enjoying a good meal.

I have 3 young boys, so tailgating outside is a no-go. Where should I take them for breakfast? Thanks

Best breakfast place near the stadium is the Original Pancake House on Union near Orchard Park Blvd. There is also a location in Williamsville. But I also recommend hitting a Wegman's supermarket and trying their Market Cafe. Wide selection of foods to go. Closest one to RWS is on McKinley south of Mile Strip.

My suggestion is to go to Dannys south. They charge for parking, then you get a few bucks off from your bill. Full buffet, wings, beef on wick, soups, omelets, eggs, French toast, pancakes, carved ham/turkey and all kinds of other things for dessert. I think its about 10 bucks a head,

http://www.dannysrestaurant.com/about-us/sunday-brunch/

Opens at 10am