Are you still bitter over fredex after seeing carlos

seadog

After i heard of the release i was upset, but it seems they made the correct choice. Carlos has had a nice season despite injury. Maybe they could have kept Fred as #3, but he wouldnt go for it. We could have used him no doubt, but i like the youth and Gillesea looks like a keeper.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After i heard of the release i was upset, but it seems they made the correct choice. Carlos has had a nice season despite injury. Maybe they could have kept Fred as #3, but he wouldnt go for it. We could have used him no doubt, but i like the youth and Gillesea looks like a keeper.

Don't know who Carlos is. Karlos on the other hand was a great pickup...

Karlos and even Gillislee are irrelevant in the discussion.......the team carries 4 RB's and the Bills kept Bryce Brown and the nearly worthless Boobie D in favor of Fred. :lol:

The season was lost when the Bills had 6 of their first 8 games at home or a neutral site........and only came out of it 4-4.

They missed Jackson early with all the *unavailability* of McCoy and Karlos.........and the lockerroom missed his leadership all season.

dave mcbride had a good thread about the Fred decision recently......nobody in their right mind expected Fred to be a big yardage rusher......he's a complementary player at this point but he was a valued player in Seattle this year....playing a lot more than most people here think........and the Bills missed him in short yardage and on third downs where McCoy and Karlos are both very weak performers.

no but it would have been nice to have Fred when we were pulling dudes off the streets. Although I'm glad he is in the playoffs and didn't go through the bumbling bills season.

That leadership sure did take the Bills far in all of his years in Buffalo.

There were several issues this season (penalties, lack of mental concentration, etc) that didn't crop up last year. With this year's talent, I have to think that a veteran leader would have been worth 1-2 additional wins.