Would you re-sign Harvin to $3m incentive laden contract?

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With what?

zactly. All these "free agents" we're signing are vet minimum, bottom-of-the-barrel, not in the 51 that count against the cap guys. We don't have any money to sign a real free agent. According to spotrac, we're down to $657K after the rookie draft pool is deducted. That's like 1 vet minimum guy with < 4 years. We better find our starters in the draft.

zactly. All these "free agents" we're signing are vet minimum, bottom-of-the-barrel, not in the 51 that count against the cap guys. We don't have any money to sign a real free agent. According to spotrac, we're down to $657K after the rookie draft pool is deducted. That's like 1 vet minimum guy with < 4 years. We better find our starters in the draft.

I really think this is a "bite the bullett" yeare when it comes to free agents that are not our players

In that....I think Whaley has done well.....these guys that are being signed (with the exception of Zach Brown who I think might start) are all......."insert into the lineup and not feel it too much" guys if someone goes down

I really think this is a "bite the bullett" yeare when it comes to free agents that are not our players

In that....I think Whaley has done well.....these guys that are being signed (with the exception of Zach Brown who I think might start) are all......."insert into the lineup and not feel it too much" guys if someone goes down

Hopefully we're #1 with a bullet, and not 6-10 with a bullet.

@pschrags

Though teams have inquired the last few weeks, sources tell me it's "unlikely" Percy Harvin will be playing football next season. @NFLonFOX

Woo hoo! After 500+ posts we can finally drop this subject? Who's the next injury riddled, short, fast wr that fills a niche we can argue about,Goodwin? Oh yea, we did that already. I know we have other needs, but we really should look into drafting a wr. I hope we can somehow snag the Ohio state qb, turned wr. Forgot his name and typing on my phone.

Woo hoo! After 500+ posts we can finally drop this subject? Who's the next injury riddled, short, fast wr that fills a niche we can argue about,Goodwin? Oh yea, we did that already. I know we have other needs, but we really should look into drafting a wr. I hope we can somehow snag the Ohio state qb, turned wr. Forgot his name and typing on my phone.

Miller, Braxton

Gracias or grassy ass,as my brother used to say.

if you miss out on him there is poor man's Braxton, Jalin Marshall. Smaller and not as fast/explosive, but similar type of player. Round 6-7. Good punt returner if you can overcome a few heart attacks along the way.

if you miss out on him there is poor man's Braxton, Jalin Marshall. Smaller and not as fast/explosive, but similar type of player. Round 6-7. Good punt returner if you can overcome a few heart attacks along the way.

I like Marshall too, but for some reason Miller looks like he will make the transition just fine. I would really like Miller. Plus since we are losing our Williamses, we should add some Millers to our team.

Miller, Braxton

Stirred, not shaken.

His or mine ?

I like Marshall too, but for some reason Miller looks like he will make the transition just fine. I would really like Miller. Plus since we are losing our Williamses, we should add some Millers to our team.

Browns or Millers, we need to focus here.

Stirred, not shaken.

His or mine ?

Browns or Millers, we need to focus here.

he has a little bit of McKelvin in him when it comes to punt returning. But he makes up for it on other ones. It's affectionately labeled "The Jalin Marshall Adventure."

he has a little bit of McKelvin in him when it comes to punt returning. But he makes up for it on other ones. It's affectionately labeled "The Jalin Marshall Adventure."

Ha That's pretty cool fun honestly.

Eye roll. I like his play but this is annoying af to a personnel dept.

@jchenelly

Despite contrary reports, Percy Harvin hasnt decided if he will play again. He tells the #Bills he will decide in June. He may sit a season.

i will add that I'm sure the Bills are planning on not having him when assembling their roster. If he decides to play in June, and the Bills want to add him for what they want to pay him, so be it. Another team may want to do the same. He may just want to avoid OTAs and TC and sign somewhere late.