Kudos to these reporters

Virgil

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Rex_Ryan_It_Comes_From_Frustration/8fa2f2c3-f47a-40ab-8b0e-a078d1714863

These guys went right after Rex in the beginning and asked many of the questions we are asking. He sidestepped them for the most part, but it was good to see.

I really want to see the question asked "Why would you expect fans to renew their season tickets based off current performance trends?"

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see it

My questiion is

"why did you take a top 5 NFL defense and RUIN it"

Well, he's going to make it the #1 defense, of course. But there was a typo, and he meant #21 or #31, not sure which.... Damn, I'd take #11 at this point.

Rex needs to be asked what's happened and why this team has become a rudderless ship.

Now, if those reporters asked penetrating questions of Doug Whaley it's a different story. Because according to some Doug Whaley is not at fault. And that's mostly because what he does is out of the purview of fans and therefore hard to understand. Rex OTOH is there 16 games a year making decisions more easily debated.

He's in full 'obviously' mode.

Who used obviously more Rex or Marrone?

Ryan also uses: no doubt it, without question, and i can promise you that every other sentence. I am baffled why he is considered such a great interview. It is so repetitive without saying anything at all.

I would ask...

Would you consider having season long captains?

Maybe reward those with readership skills instead of week to week captains.

I don't think season long captains are all that meaningful. Many on the board reference the length of our current playoff drought; we've had season long captains most of those seasons. We still haven't made the playoffs. Fred and Kyle were, and are obvious leaders. We still did not make the playoffs under their captaincy. What matters is performance. Players know who is who inside the locker room. Who goes out for the coin toss isn't going to make a difference.

And things like that

That part was just annoying for me. It must have been 10 + times.

Who used obviously more Rex or Marrone?

Ryan also uses: no doubt it, without question, and i can promise you that every other sentence. I am baffled why he is considered such a great interview. It is so repetitive without saying anything at all.

Yep and yep!!!