The War On Women

Tiberius

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, US Egg said:

More boys hurting girls in school sports and it’s all good with the demented left.

But, but, but...he will commit suicide if he's not allowed to play against girls.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

But, but, but...he will commit suicide if he's not allowed to play against girls.

Another example of the left weaponizing government.

No one best not dare to speak out against this LW insanity, not the injured girls, their parents or coaches, they will suffer consequences.

Edited by US Egg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Endless

Your defense of provable liars is hilarious and one of the reasons I like you on this site, it gives me a good laugh so often. NO ONE with any intelligence believed Hutchinson from the get go much less now with all the info out 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your defense of provable liars is hilarious and one of the reasons I like you on this site, it gives me a good laugh so often. NO ONE with any intelligence believed Hutchinson from the get go much less now with all the info out 

It was almost at the "pee tape" level.  Almost.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish the rich men north of Richmond understood that women are coming, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it, except maybe make some laws now to protect men from when it eventually happens.  In 50 years men will be begging for REGULASHUNS to protect them, and they'll blame it on this woke generation.  The truth is, men lost, and there's fewer of them.  

37 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I wish the rich men north of Richmond understood that women are coming, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it, except maybe make some laws now to protect men from when it eventually happens.  In 50 years men will be begging for REGULASHUNS to protect them, and they'll blame it on this woke generation.  The truth is, men lost, and there's fewer of them.  

Men lost what, Daz?   

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Men lost what, Daz?   

Whatever 'IT' is.  You know how like the slaves and the indians lost.  That kinda lost.  The right will cry reverse racism or some crap.  They won't care.  It's called irony, and it's nothing new to, and even mirrors, history.  Probably why Jesus added the "love the least of" clause, because where we got spat out is 100% random.  I mean you could just gerrymander them out of having any electoral effect, but as some of us have learned, that is just a band-aid.  Maybe MAGA fascism can end this country the "commies" call a free democracy.  

• Eyeroll 1

On 4/3/2024 at 1:56 PM, BillStime said:

Yes, he did. 

I was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Men lost what, Daz?   

God help us if women are deciding the fate of the country based on whether they can kill their babies halfway through gestation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, daz28 said:

Whatever 'IT' is.  You know how like the slaves and the indians lost.  That kinda lost.  The right will cry reverse racism or some crap.  They won't care.  It's called irony, and it's nothing new to, and even mirrors, history.  Probably why Jesus added the "love the least of" clause, because where we got spat out is 100% random.  I mean you could just gerrymander them out of having any electoral effect, but as some of us have learned, that is just a band-aid.  Maybe MAGA fascism can end this country the "commies" call a free democracy.  

This post is like an abstract painting, where one can see what they want to see, or see nothing at all. 

For me, the part about the “Jesus” clause is pure poetry.  On the other hand, I was speaking with a group of friends in my book club the other day, and the topic of where we got spat out from came up.  It grew contentious so we tabled it for another day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2