Happy Festivus! 2nd annual Airing of Grievances

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* People who don't say "I'm sorry, I was wrong" when they say something boneheaded in a thread.

* People who say "For all intents and purposes"...everyone knows it is "for all intensive purposes"

* DC Tom

* People who take 5 weeks off from work between Thanksgiving and New Years and who live in the San Francisco area

* DC Tom (wait, did I say that?)

* When my <Private Message> function doesn't work properly.

Get out the pole! Time to celebrate! Been a lot happen here on TBD in the past year, and now it's time to let it all out with the 2nd annual airing of grievances!

A Festivus for the Reat of us!

Correct and without the Bills TBD and TSW would not exist so my grievance stands.

Only because I'm angrier at this team than any point in my life as a Bills fan, I'll let it stand.

Come to the light of the no football Sunday. The NFL and the Bills have made it unwatchable. Your anger will melt away.

Serenity now..................

Come to the light of the no football Sunday. The NFL and the Bills have made it unwatchable. Your anger will melt away.

Serenity now..................

I actually had to go to my girlfriend's family reunion, so I missed my first game in four years. My dad texted me "Don't worry about checking the score. You picked a good game to miss. We're done. Have fun meeting the Fockers."

It was quite relaxing. That being said, this Sunday I'll be back at my usual spot in the bar, Labbatt Blue in hand.

I actually had to go to my girlfriend's family reunion, so I missed my first game in four years. My dad texted me "Don't worry about checking the score. You picked a good game to miss. We're done. Have fun meeting the Fockers."

It was quite relaxing. That being said, this Sunday I'll be back at my usual spot in the bar, Labbatt Blue in hand.

I don't miss it at all. Sure I check in on my phone from time to time to check the score but no more live and die with this team.

tumblr_naxromPSWG1txsnfio1_1280.png