Any Average Player Can Be a Superstar In Buffalo

UBBullsfan

-Aaron Williams
-Nickell Robey
-Anthony Dixon
-Eric Wood
-Robert Woods
-Tyrod Taylor

It's hard to see these players being anything higher than 2nd string on the elite teams in the NFL. And yet, we do not consider these positions needs. The standards within Bills nation is so low, that we think we are good to go at these positions and therefore try to fill other needs. Just because a guy makes a few plays doesn't mean you need to fall in unconditional love with him.

Almost none of what you just typed is accurate.

Nobody thinks that QB, safety, or WR isn't a need.

Name the C, slot corner, or 4th string RB on any elite team.

Seriously, you've got to get over this idea that it's somehow the fans' fault that the team hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years

The guys you listed, sans Robey, are starters and would start for 75% of the other teams in the NFL.

Guys like Robey are like Searcy, Rambo, Malcolm Smith, Dexter Jackson, Larry Brown and so many others that come up big when you need it. Eventually, one of the big playmakers makes a play when it matters.

-Aaron Williams

-Nickell Robey

-Anthony Dixon

-Eric Wood

-Robert Woods

-Tyrod Taylor

It's hard to see these players being anything higher than 2nd string on the elite teams in the NFL. And yet, we do not consider these positions needs. The standards within Bills nation is so low, that we think we are good to go at these positions and therefore try to fill other needs. Just because a guy makes a few plays doesn't mean you need to fall in unconditional love with him.

I apologize that I like some of these players.

-Aaron Williams

-Nickell Robey

-Anthony Dixon

-Eric Wood

-Robert Woods

-Tyrod Taylor

- Michael Jasper

-Aaron Williams

-Nickell Robey

-Anthony Dixon

-Eric Wood

-Robert Woods

-Tyrod Taylor

What do you require before falling in love with a man? Aside from the patience to deal with your misguided Crusades.

Edited by Jauronimo

Just wondering how one might put a poster on "ignore". Can someone tell me where to find that feature?

See your name at the top right of the page? It's a pull down menu,,,click and on the bottom right you'll see something like manage ignore pref, click and there you go...go for it!

He's a constant troll in the Shout Box too.

related to screwy Louie?

i dont mind UBs posting. everyone should feel comfortable putting forth and an opinion here.

Usually i can see most viewpoints, and i can in this.

But the repeated negative posting and arguing AGAINST anything the Bills have done are doing or will do is tiresome. I do not understand the end game.

hit me with the same blunt hammer enough times i might decide to no longer be a fan? and get on the Unhappy Bus?

Not gonna happen. But go ahead and feel cheated if thats makes your cake rise.

But do not be offended if some us dont march along with you UB

:beer:

Edited by 3rdand12