We lost because our team is dumb...from the coach down.

enlightener

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Put the hand up and he knows he's not getting hit w/ out a flag. The defender approaching affected his concentration.

this is also the reason sammy cant catch a pass facing inward or when a safety is coming over the top. Look closely, replay will show for 2 years he cant catch a ball if he isnt "clean"

I'll never understand how a team that pretty much shut Brady down in the MNF game then abandons that style of aggressive play for a soft cushion/ no pass-rush type of defense. You can tell from the first quarter if this team has a chance based on the creativity of the defense. Are they gonna play good, or are they gonna give the game away? By the third drive, it's apparent.

And the pass rush. Oh my GOD! How did Schwartz manage so much more without the cutesy blitzing B.S.? Am I insane thinking that sticking with what works is the way to go? Holy effing' s, Mario, Dareus and Hughes may as well not even be on the field. If they get more pressures than penalties, it's noteworthy. These were 10+ sack players before the defensive genius of Ryan.

And oh, the penalties. Flag after flag after flag. You can blame the refs or the players, but this wasn't such an issue over the past few years. It's like they turned the stupid dial up to 11 this year. Maybe I'm unreasonable for expecting players not to move until the ball is snapped, but that is absolutely on coaching. Bracelets ain't gonna fix that.

So they'll be out of the play-offs yet again, squandering the aging talent, and too stupid to realize that it's their own damn fault.

this is also the reason sammy cant catch a pass facing inward or when a safety is coming over the top. Look closely, replay will show for 2 years he cant catch a ball if he isnt "clean"

Is it that he " can't" or is he so seldom not " clean" that it affects his concentration if he isn't? I'm sure he's caught some balls in traffic, including in the end zone ( last week comes to mind) . Anyway, Sammy is one of the few things that's not wrong with this team even if he ain't perfect. What NFL player ( especially a WR) is? They don't call them Diva Receiva's for nothing.

And oh, the penalties. Flag after flag after flag. You can blame the refs or the players, but this wasn't such an issue over the past few years.

This year we lead the league in penalties. In 2014 we were 5th. In 2013 we were 9th. 2012 15th. Trending down for sure, but it's been a problem for a while now spanning 3 coaching regimes.

Edited by reddogblitz

Agree with most of your comments wit ha couple of comments:

#3, think it's just more a case of the Eagles D line just being so much better than the Bill's O-line, that's one area that needs much improvement

#7, agree though not sure if it was all on TT or was the play calling putting him in that position where there weren't any other options. Did any one run short routes? Certainly something he needs to learn, but with only 11 starts, lets see if it's an area he can improve on.

To your second question. With his legs. You gotta go. If you only have 2 reads. Make them and tuck and run.

Edited by Agent 91

No team has ever been this great at getting every coaching, front office, player and management personnel decision wrong. We are the world leaders at that.

It is statistically near-impossible to be this bad for this long. It's as improbable as a team making it to the super bowl 10 years in a row. fact.

No team has ever been this great at getting every coaching, front office, player and management personnel decision wrong. We are the world leaders at that.

It is statistically near-impossible to be this bad for this long. It's as improbable as a team making it

to the super bowl 10 years in a row. fact.

Almost as improbable as a 6th round afterthought QB turning out to be a HOF'er, possibly even the GOAT in the eyes of some? As statistically near impossible as that guy residing in your division with the same HOF coach for 15 + seasons and still being near the top of his game? Far longer than NFL history would suggest a single team could remain a dominant force with a single QB? Look, the Bills have been unable to solve their QB dilemma since ''99 ( or even '97 truthfully) and were generally inept as an organization. The streak sucks but it's partly a product of cosmically bad luck for one franchise and another franchise in their division catching lightning in a bottle. Most every other division has sent a marginal division winner or even WC team to the playoffs in that span due to general mediocrity around them. The Bills streak has likely been prolonged by the incredibly unlikely and incredibly long career of Tom Brady. It may not end until Father Time catches up with him,

Meeks didn't have a foul. The refs called the wrong number. It was on Boobie.

Meeks didn't have a foul. The refs called the wrong number. It was on Boobie.

I don't even know why they keep Boobie on the roster. He can't block and he's terrible runner, (Never gets more than 2 yards). You mean to tell me they keep a useless slug like him on the roster just for special teams?? That's sad.

It is statistically near-impossible to be this bad for this long. It's as improbable as a team making it to the super bowl 10 years in a row. fact.

Not even remotely accurate. Buffalo only team to go to 4 in a row. No one has made it to 5, much less 10. Lions currently match the Bills for ineptitude, not having made the playoffs since 1999. They are pretty much eliminated already for this year to boot, so they should match the Bills. I wouldn't recommend citing statistical quotes that are nothing more than exaggerations than actual statistics.

and I hope it does happen. The Bills fans, arguably the most loyal anywhere, pony up year after year and get the same garbage; excuse me -this year the garbage is worse.

The Pegulas were conned by a scam artist when other, more qualified HC candidates were available. I won't be spending another dime until Rex is gone as he is an embarrassment to the city I call home. I may draft an open letter to the Pegulas from TBD.

This! A thousand times this!