Hello Shady, This is Chip Kelly......Click...Hello?...Hello?

26CornerBlitz

It's really pretty pathetic on his part when it's as clear as day that McCoy wants nothing to do with him.

Shady implied in his interview that Chip doesnt even want to talk to him, he knows Shady well, and knows Shady is not going to talk to him and is just doing it, probably to try to make himself look better or because he is a dick.

Scorned lover Shady just can't let his X go.

He seems incapable of enough self-awareness to realize that his tantrums have the effect of disrespecting his current “lover”.

And McCoy wonders why he was traded. Hmm.

All this Drama, Shady needs to stay classy.

He needs to move on, make like Elsa and Let it go.

Imo

As I said in the other thread, this is weird. Like trying to call an ex when they are done with you.

The guy traded him and didnt even have the decency to make a call before hand and thank him for his years of hard work. He had to find out on TV. Thats not how you run a successful business.

Shady implied in his interview that Chip doesnt even want to talk to him, he knows Shady well, and knows Shady is not going to talk to him and is just doing it, probably to try to make himself look better or because he is a dick.

that or some sort of mind game against him

Like they was talking about on NFL Network is that even legal for a head coach from another team to contact a player. Wouldn't that be like tampering or something. Also he called Mccoy Multiple times this week. Also why pick this week to call Mccoy. Weird

I really think that Chip knows he !@#$ed up with the Mccoy trade and it's really wearing on him

Edited by Protocal69

I could be way off, but I always got the sense that it is more personal than just being traded. It seems like he really feels Kelly is racist. Racism comes in many forms - and it's not just about trading or cutting black players or white players. How he handled the Riley Cooper situation, how he acted toward certain black players -- no one knows but the guys in the locker room. He seems to think Chip is fake to the media and outside the team but that he knows the real story and isn't going to be fake - he clearly was cut pretty deeply by whatever happened over the 2 years he played for him. People can laugh off the racism insinuations but no one outside the locker room knows if he exhibited racism or not. Jmo as an observer.

Scorned lover Shady just can't let his X go.

He seems incapable of enough self-awareness to realize that his tantrums have the effect of disrespecting his current lover.

And McCoy wonders why he was traded. Hmm.

All this Drama, Shady needs to stay classy.

He needs to move on, make like Elsa and Let it go.

Imo

You have a problem b.v it was Chip that can't let it go. But I don't expect anything less from a lying troll.