Bills Release Mulligan and Promote O'Leary

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I know Mulligan has struggled with some things, but it seemed like the coaches liked him. Hope that means O'Leary has been showing improvement over time.

Hmm, wonder if another team may have shown interest in O'Leary and the Bills made the move before he could be signed.

can O'leary go to the the Bills and say X team wants to sign me to the 53, if you do i will stay? And by can he, i mean is that acceptable practice ...honor amongst thieves and all that.

also, does he have PS eligibility left?

Funny timing as Mulligan had a pretty good day against the Texans blocking, and drew the double on Clays TD

Edited by plenzmd1

can O'leary go to the the Bills and say X team wants to sign me to the 53, if you do i will stay? And by can he, i mean is that acceptable practice ...honor amongst thieves and all that.

Funny timing as Mulligan had a pretty good day against the Texans blocking, and drew the double on Clays TD

Yeah Mulligan draws double teams. :lol: Leave Clay wide open...No mistake there.

Another head scratcher. O'Leary showed NOTHING in the pre-season. While I was not a Mulligan fan, I don't get activating O'Leary over him for the biggest game of the year.

Why would you, or any of us for that matter, with no access to closed practices?

Another head scratcher. O'Leary showed NOTHING in the pre-season. While I was not a Mulligan fan, I don't get activating O'Leary over him for the biggest game of the year.

Mulligan's future is capped, and there's ample upside to O'Leary. You don't want to lose him to another team if he was being poached. Bills don't have another Watt on the schedule. Mulligan is expendable now, especially after Mills looked decent..

did he or did he not draw a double team :thumbsup: I mean, after all the big splash plays he has produced this year, be nuts to not double him.

Well now Belichick can IR Gronk and pickup their new Star at TE. :lol:

@mikerodak

Matthew Mulligan had played in 26 percent of snaps this season for the Bills and was in the locker room Tuesday morning. Surprise cut.

@JoeBuscaglia

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Joe Tauriello

I wonder if some team came sniffing around O'Leary and the #Bills didn't want to lose him.

i did not watch all 22 or the game again but i did see Mulligan get abused once and it caused the Bills to lose a big chunk of yards.