Tyrod vs Brady

JPicc2114

For those who hate Tyrod:

TT - 176 for 271 passing 65% 2171 yards 8.01 YPA 17 TD 4 INT 104.3 QBR

318 yards rushing 3 TDs

Brady - 323 for 507 passing 63.7% 3912 yards 7.72 YPA 31 TD 6 INT 102.8 QBR

28 yards rushing 3 TDs

If Tyrod threw 507 times. His yardage and TDs would be right up there with Brady. He is equivalent in every other category. The only reason the Bills are 6-6 is because Rex Ryan is a terrible coach.

Extend him now. Because I guarantee you, there are other teams chomping at the bit to get him.

Edited by Mr. Negative

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haters keep waiting for the dropoff. I think we saw it already. Once NFL defensive coaches get the book on you the pretenders fall off. But if you are still effective even after opposing teams know how to play you, you've made it.

I believe Tyrod has 1 more year left because his last year got voided

Correct.

His statistics are blatantly skewed due to his limited pass attempts. If you think his stats would extend to the level of Brady's with the same number of attempts then we are watching different sports.

Tyrod is managing the game well, and he has played the role perfectly against the Dolphins twice and the Texans. He also has thrown together a string of awful 3-and-outs that nearly cost the Totans game, did cost the Patriots and Giants games and probably cost the Chiefs game. All-in-all, he's better than Fitzpatrick, but not necessarily the answer.

Let's see how the season unfolds first before we let stats make us extend this guy.

318 yards rushing 3 TDs

28 yards rushing 3 TDs

If Tyrod threw 507 times. His yardage and TDs would be right up there with Brady. He is equivalent in every other category. The only reason the Bills are 6-6 is because Rex Ryan is a terrible coach.

Extend him now. Because I guarantee you, there are other teams chomping at the bit to get him.

i guess we've reached that point in the season where ppl start freaking out about extending players

Tyrod is not a free agent until after next season so who exactly is chomping at the bit to get him?

i guess we've reached that point in the season where ppl start freaking out about extending players

Tyrod is not a free agent until after next season so who exactly is chomping at the bit to get him?

Why would you want to let TT go into his final year (2016) unsigned?

318 yards rushing 3 TDs

28 yards rushing 3 TDs

Why would we extend him now when we have him under contract for 2016 already for pennies? Save the cap room for now. Didn't we learn our lesson by extending Fitzy a bit prematurely?

And better than Brady? Come on man.

Edited by Mark80

Show me where I said "better than Brady" . im just saying if you smooth their stats out to the same attempts, he is right at that level. And Brady isn't as great as you all think he is right now btw. He's struggling without his main targets

Edited by Mr. Negative

Why would we extend him now when we have him under contract for 2016 and 2017 already for pennies? Save the cap room for now and do it before the 2017 season at the earliest if his play remains at this level. Didn't we learn our lesson by extending Fitzy a bit

Because 2016 is now Tyrod's walk away year. 2017 is voided because he became the starter.

Remember how we all wanted Dareus signed before this season started? Same idea.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Why would we extend him now when we have him under contract for 2016 already for pennies? Save the cap room for now. Didn't we learn our lesson by extending Fitzy a bit prematurely?

And better than Brady? Come on man.

2017 is already voided because of his play time this year FWIW. And an extension wouldn't necessarily change his 2016 cap number.

318 yards rushing 3 TDs

28 yards rushing 3 TDs

If Tyrod threw 507 times, teams would use different defenses against him.

Show me where I said "better than Brady" . im just saying if you smooth their stats out to the same attempts, he is right at that level. And Brady isn't as great as you all think he is right now btw. He's struggling without his main targets

You are embarrassing yourself, please stop.

Its all about fit.. Tyrod fits this team. Brian Hoyer fits the Texans, he didn't fit the Browns. Fitz fits the Jets.. he didn't fit the Bills.

You are embarrassing yourself, please stop.

You want me to blow you away with stats and embarrass you?

Please stop the nonsense - that is ridiculous to compare TT to BRADY.

I dont think his intention was to say that TT is Tom Brady, heck no one is. I think his intention was to show that the kids numbers compare and he is measuring up. A 102.4 qb rating is pretty damn good with ten games under him. If it was a smaller sample size then I would be brushing it off. The kid can play and is a baller- people have to come to terms. Meanwhile in Tom Land he is getting the snot knocked out of him. He was hit 13 times yesterday because they had to throw the ball over 50 times. Not a great recipe in December.