The chemistry on deep balls to Sammy... A huge development

YoloinOhio

The success the Bills have had in multiple games with TT to Sammy downfield really opens up the offense. When the defense has to worry about that now that it's been consistently connecting, and the running game, and TT taking off, it's huge. The defense they played today was playing better than any other in the league. And they shredded it. Despite having less success in the 2nd half than the 1st, they were still able to manipulate the D on big run by McCoy and TD to Clay. If you can throw the ball deep and a threat to run and now he's hitting the middle of the field (clay dropped but it was there) ...I mean this D was legit. No holes.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wondering why virtually the only plays Sammy gets targeted are go routes. The guy is a complete WR and they need to use him as such. I'm not sure I've seen a WR screen to him in a Bills uni yet.

Still wondering why virtually the only plays Sammy gets targeted are go routes. The guy is a complete WR and they need to use him as such. I'm not sure I've seen a WR screen to him in a Bills uni yet.

Completely agree. Or slants. Or drag routes. I mean, we've seen more of the later two but it's baffling to me how they don't seem to have four or five quick hitters to Sammy every game.

Completely agree. Or slants. Or drag routes. I mean, we've seen more of the later two but it's baffling to me how they don't seem to have four or five quick hitters to Sammy every game.

Because the OC is an IDIOT! To not figure out how to get the ball to him more is ridiculous.

Because the OC is an IDIOT! To not figure out how to get the ball to him more is ridiculous.

yep that must be it

anybody notice we won? and if Woods and Hogan and Clay caught those balls Bills would have won by even more points.

It was said before the season started. No player will be highlighted. Too may weapons and not enough footballs to go around.

Lets not worry about who gets the ball, lets concern ourselves what they do with it.

Sammy does kick ass though

the only guy Roman is outsmarting is himself.

targets:

sammy - 15

clay - 10

shady - 5

woods - 5

others - 1

Tyrod threw the ball 36 times today? :blink::blink:

yep that must be it

anybody notice we won? and if Woods and Hogan and Clay caught those balls Bills would have won by even more points.

It was said before the season started. No player will be highlighted. Too may weapons and not enough footballs to go around.

Lets not worry about who gets the ball, lets concern ourselves what they do with it.

Sammy does kick ass though

So when the Bills lose(like last week), it's okay to criticize the OC for ignoring Watkins the entire 2nd half, but when they win(like today), he can't be criticized?

Once an idiot, always an idiot.