Gilmore Injury Updates: Placed on IR

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god Leodis is back....maybe we get Aaron Williams back now to?

but....hey....Rambo is starting to roll

of course not...its you

Are you joking about Mckelvin. He got burnt big time twice and got lucky Rambo was there for the big hit and that Hoyer over threw the other.

Darby and Gilmore a great duo. Less Mckelvin and Brooks

Are you joking about Mckelvin. He got burnt big time twice and got lucky Rambo was there for the big hit and that Hoyer over threw the other.

Darby and Gilmore a great duo. Less Mckelvin and Brooks

Don't think is but I think McKelvin is a joke. If he has to play a prominent role, they're in trouble. He's my least favorite player in this era of futility. He simply is an athlete with no brain, he can run with anyone, can't deal with the mental aspects of his position. Major liability. Let's hope Gilmore is OK but he was writhing in the field.

Don't think is but I think McKelvin is a joke. If he has to play a prominent role, they're in trouble. He's my least favorite player in this era of futility. He simply is an athlete with no brain, he can run with anyone, can't deal with the mental aspects of his position. Major liability. Let's hope Gilmore is OK but he was writhing in the field.

First off....fredex has been riding Gilmore's ass all season.....so dont know where that came from

second

Its not that I would prefer McKelvin....its that with an injury to either of our starters I would rather have him be the next man up

Not bad for depth player....and probably gone after this year.

I was worried it was a collar bone, kinda glad it was just a separation. I've had more than my share of those, they hurt like a bastard.

yep. popping em back in is kinda fun though.

no it isnt.

I think my therapy was 4 months the first time.

but i did not miss work so he should be good

yep the same guy who doesnt need to huddle up. just goes. You are dumb as a rock apparently. He ran with each player and kept the plays underneath him/

leodis could be on the field in every nickel and dime and i would never worry. asset to the team.

Sure you aren't having flashbacks to the good ole days when he would get burned for the TD score while running in stride with his receiver? repeatedly !!

used to drive me nutso that McKelvin

First off....fredex has been riding Gilmore's ass all season.....so dont know where that came from

second

Its not that I would prefer McKelvin....its that with an injury to either of our starters I would rather have him be the next man up

Not bad for depth player....and probably gone after this year.

Why is he gone?

people keep saying that.

If you're complaining about Leodis as a 3rd QB, look elsewhere.

The overall health of the secondary is a problem, however. With Gilmore banged up and Darby looking like it's preseason, Brooks (out?) and Robey don't make me feel all warm inside.