Gilmore Injury Updates: Placed on IR

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He ALWAYS tackles like that. I can recall at least two other times that he dove with his shoulder and hurt himself. He also has a knack for diving with his shoulder and missing tackles (ie. the TD yesterday)

the lack of NFL players who use proper tackling technique is amazing. Gillmore missed a tackle earlier in the game, and then injured himself with his moronic tackling "technique."

why does it take a day for an MRI? You'd think the team would have one at the facility or easy access to one now?

That's a waste of money. A good MRI which are evolving are at a cost of $1-1.3 mil. That's worth it when you are running patient after patient through at $1000 a pop, but not for 53 players when you need a few a year. You also need an Radiologist to read and interpret so no, a team having an MRI on site is a collosol waste of money when they can get one this morning at your local MRI facility, and have results interpreted by tonight, confirmed by two different specialties of doctors and get the results by tomorrow for the press conference.

He's built fine for tackling, if he'd learn how to tackle. You don't throw you shoulder at a guy and hope it knocks him down. You wrap him up. Winfield was often the smallest guy on the field and was one of the best tacklers out there.

Winfield was a great tackler

Rex said yesterday he wasn't ready to rule Gilmore out for Sunday, wanted to see how it went this week.

Whaley said he wouldn't ruled out him yet, wanted to look at MRI today but on the wrong side of 50/50.

I think we NEED him more vs Dez (wouldn't want Darby on him with the size difference) the following week so I'm guessing he will not play this week.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm okay if we put McKelvin out there, and hopefully we get AW back. But man, I've seen about as much of Ron Brooks as I can handle.

If AW is back, and more on field time, McKelvin can come back stronger. He was productive in the past two years. Don't forget if AW is back, and the progress Rambo made, we could move Graham back to the nickel which he was much more natural in that role.

If AW is back, and more on field time, McKelvin can come back stronger. He was productive in the past two years. Don't forget if AW is back, and the progress Rambo made, we could move Graham back to the nickel which he was much more natural in that role.

I can't see Graham going back to CB unless injuries to others force him to. He has been at the safety position since OTAs. It's a shame he and AW didn't get enough reps together this season.

GO BILLS!!!

Mckelvin got burnt twice real effin bad. Rambo saved his as.s and an errant throw by Hoyer saved him again.

Lets stop smoking the funny stuff. Mckelvin is bad. No field awareness. Has no clue what hes doing out there.

NOt sure who this Fredex is...seems like he knows Mckelvin well!