Tyrod was everything I wanted in a QB today

Virgil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Texans didn't drop a couple of easy interceptions, you might be thinking otherwise.

and if Ifs were 5ths we'd have a party.

Bills dropped 3 INTs last week. Alex smith got the W. Gotta make the plays. TT made them, Texans DBs did not.

Edited by YoloinOhio

There wasn't a single pass I questioned. He showed attitude after drops and slow pace.

Played the game to win and loved it. Even if they lost, it wasn't on him.

I'm good at QB

This Tyrod thread looks so much smarter than the other dumpster fire that keeps showing up.

If the Texans didn't drop a couple of easy interceptions, you might be thinking otherwise.

We weren't playing horseshoes. Almost doesn't count. Tyrod threw for 3 Td's and ran for the fourth. I'll take that every single time.

The two moments I loved from Tyrod today that won't make the stat sheet or highlight reel:

1) After Carp misses the XP in the 4th, Taylor gave him a pep talk. He knew he'd need Carp to ice (or win) the game and he made sure to let Dan know it. That's what good leaders do.

2) The first drive (or maybe the second) after the Texans tied the game there was a play where Gragg was set in motion. He was slow and Taylor screamed "Hurry the hell up!" -- it was caught by the mics on field and showed me more of Tyrod's leadership. He wanted that game and made sure his teammates kept their heads in it.

We had a couple dropped INTs this week and last week too. Happens every game. Tyrod also had his receivers drops some balls. He looked much more mobile today than in weeks past. Nice, accurate throws most of the time. Was a pleasure to watch a QB without fearing an INT constantly.

If Woods doesn't fall down in the endzone and Clay didn't short arm the ball running wide open down the middle Bills would have won by 20...

The two moments I loved from Tyrod today that won't make the stat sheet or highlight reel:

1) After Carp misses the XP in the 4th, Taylor gave him a pep talk. He knew he'd need Carp to ice (or win) the game and he made sure to let Dan know it. That's what good leaders do.

2) The first drive (or maybe the second) after the Texans tied the game there was a play where Gragg was set in motion. He was slow and Taylor screamed "Hurry the hell up!" -- it was caught by the mics on field and showed me more of Tyrod's leadership. He wanted that game and made sure his teammates kept their heads in it.

Yeah, good points! He is definitely a leader. EJ was always afraid to speak up to teammates like that.