Trump Alone at the Top

Wow. I am so looking forward to Attorney General Chris Christie's appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary's criminal activities at State and at the Clinton foundation.

Rudy will be the new DHS head. Poor Caroline Kennedy will lose her ambassador posting to Japan. Such a pity.

I was more concerned when GWB was elected because I knew the kind of **** he would bring. If Trump puts US on a path to diplomacy with Putin and walks US back from regime change in the ME, I think we (I) could survive any domestic policy !@#$ ups...with the exception of promoting a race war....

Wow. I am so looking forward to Attorney General Chris Christie's appointing a special prosecutor

Are you also looking forward to him following up on his gleefully stated promise to use the federal government to "crack down" on legally acquired state's rights?

I can't remember if state's rights are still a conservative principle or if you guys tossed that one out the window also?

Well, I was so very wrong. I didn't think this country would vote for someone with his rhetoric, and indicated lack of intellect.

I hope for the best for our country, fear for the worst. Congratulations to President Elect Trump. And congratulations to my peers here in PPP, I know you all were pulling hard for him. I hope he brings you guys good fortunes.

Well, I was so very wrong. I didn't think this country would vote for someone with his rhetoric, and indicated lack of intellect.

I hope for the best for our country, fear for the worst. Congratulations to President Elect Trump. And congratulations to my peers here in PPP, I know you all were pulling hard for him. I hope he brings you guys good fortunes.

How anti-intellectual could he be? He pretty much understood the american electorate better than most "experts."

I didn't think he had a chance. I was completely wrong.

Who was?

Look on the bright side (The Wall, rebuilding our infrastructure, hiring 100,000 I.C.E agents,rebuilding our military, and cutting Taxes) that's a hell of a stimulus package. I also think he will reduce income inequality

No one likes her. That's the root cause.

Which is funny, because no one on the news will admit that at all.

It's all about Trump resonating with non college educated rural Americans (ie... Stupid people). Nothing at all about people not liking Hillary Clinton. I know a lot of people that voted Trump, and almost all of them say it's because they hate Hillary, and will admit they don't really like Trump.

Wow. I am so looking forward to Attorney General Chris Christie's appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary's criminal activities at State and at the Clinton foundation.

Rudy will be the new DHS head. Poor Caroline Kennedy will lose her ambassador posting to Japan. Such a pity.

I'd rather he focus his attention forward. Not a Hillary supporter but let's get going in a new direction and not a vindictive one.

It's all about Trump resonating with non college educated rural Americans (ie... Stupid people). Nothing at all about people not liking Hillary Clinton. I know a lot of people that voted Trump, and almost all of them say it's because they hate Hillary, and will admit they don't really like Trump.

Looking at the predictable leftist meltdown on the usual sites, no one is willing to recognize that Dems nominated a fatal candidate. Just looking at the polls, it's becoming more clear that Hillary lost a lot of support that went to Obama in 2012. As of now, Hillary received 6 million less votes than Obama, and Trump received less total votes than Romney.

You know why it's because she was the corporate candidate and they are the corporate media not hard to figure out - Morning Joe was speculating whether Joe Biden would have beaten Trump and while I have nothing against Biden how about talking about whether Sanders would have beaten Trump, you know Sanders the guy who was actually running but they can't because Sanders didn't fit in their corporate parameters.

You know why it's because she was the corporate candidate and they are the corporate media not hard to figure out - Morning Joe was speculating whether Joe Biden would have beaten Trump and while I have nothing against Biden how about talking about whether Sanders would have beaten Trump, you know Sanders the guy who was actually running but they can't because Sanders didn't fit in their corporate parameters.

Was talking to someone about this today. Sanders or Warren, both populists, would have beaten Trump.

Clinton won the popular vote.

Looking at the predictable leftist meltdown on the usual sites, no one is willing to recognize that Dems nominated a fatal candidate. Just looking at the polls, it's becoming more clear that Hillary lost a lot of support that went to Obama in 2012. As of now, Hillary received 6 million less votes than Obama, and Trump received less total votes than Romney.

That's what I thought might happen regardless of the outcome but all night last night they just kept talking about gigantic record turnouts. What gives? How do they both get fewer votes with a bigger turnout? Johnson and Stein didn't do that well did they?

Well at least you'll get to see Katy Perry again in 4 years.

In 4 years Katy Perry is going to look like Mama Cass. Book it.

Look on the bright side (The Wall, rebuilding our infrastructure, hiring 100,000 I.C.E agents,rebuilding our military, and cutting Taxes) that's a hell of a stimulus package. I also think he will reduce income inequality

Screw the Wall. If you want a jobs program let's restart the Change.org petition to build a Death Star :D

That's what I thought might happen regardless of the outcome but all night last night they just kept talking about gigantic record turnouts. What gives? How do they both get fewer votes with a bigger turnout? Johnson and Stein didn't do that well did they?

Echo chamber. The turnouts look to be bigger in certain urban areas where the journalists live, but apparently much smaller in the rest of the country. Dems sat this one out, and have nobody but themselves to blame.

In 4 years Katy Perry is going to look like Mama Cass. Book it.

Many localities have fewer polling places, which might make things look bigger.

I'd rather he focus his attention forward. Not a Hillary supporter but let's get going in a new direction and not a vindictive one.

So you're ok with anyone running a pay to play foundation while SoS and purposely shielding their communications from legal public scrutiny? Because if Hillary shouldn't be investigated for that, why should anyone?

Obviously vindictiveness should not be the cause, but looking the other way is not a good idea IMO whether it is Hillary or anyone else. Although I'm sure a real investigation would require resources, I doubt that the entire administration would need to be single threaded on it.

Many localities have fewer polling places, which might make things look bigger.

I was hearing overall head counts but they were wrong about the outcome so why not the total I suppose.

I see it differently. I see it as a matter of principle. The law must be respected. Think of it as justice of the people, by the people, and for the people. The people she pizzed off by doing that crap are the ones that were mad enough at her to deny her the ultimate prize... 1,000 nights in the Lincoln bedroom with Huma. :devil:

Which just further proves you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to American politics or American football. I'd call it a casual understanding at best.

Give up the message boards greggy! You are embarrassing yourself again with your casual understanding of politics and football. :)

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever