Trump Alone at the Top

No, I went forward and found one.

You see, I'm psychic...or I recognized an obvious trend. Or whatever. Who you voting for?

Gonna help make America great again?

Nice try Geno but as always you're wrong with your assumptions. Take a look at the post convention poll thread to see just how wrong you are.

Again, it's not a belief in a party as it is the reality that one of them is going to win. You do realize that as well, don't you?

Then people shouldn't be complaining about the two party system. If there ever was an election for people too stand up and lob in a protest vote, this is it.

To me the shameful part is the 65% who claim to dislike both Clinton and trump, but will still vote for one of them.

He lives in a sanctuary state. His vote doesn't matter here.

Even so I'd still not vote for Trump. But Geno is smarter than all of us so maybe I will.

Then people shouldn't be complaining about the two party system. If there ever was an election for people too stand up and lob in a protest vote, this is it.

To me the shameful part is the 65% who claim to dislike both Clinton and trump, but will still vote for one of them.

So you say that the system runs best as a two party system they say it's shameful when people vote the two party system. So who are you voting for?

That to what?

Don't you want to see what LIAR has in her Wall Street speeches? Considering she rails against them yet has taken $48.5 million from them?

I would Iike to see that and Trumps tax returns

HRC

douchebag.jpg

I would Iike to see that and Trumps tax returns

I haven't figured out yet if you're being dishonest with us or yourself. Probably yourself. You know Hiliary is a terrible candidate and will make a horrible president. But you're going to vote for her anyways and at this point are trying to justify your upcoming vote to yourself

Even so I'd still not vote for Trump. But Geno is smarter than all of us so maybe I will.

So you say that the system runs best as a two party system they say it's shameful when people vote the two party system. So who are you voting for?

Yes it is a two party system over a long term. That doesn't mean you don't send a message about the candidates the parties threw up.

You can effect changes within or without.

Some people think that trump is the ultimate agent of change in a corrupt system. I don't disagree with the intent of shaking things up.

But I vehemently disagree that trump should be the guy.

He has said as much.

Where?

Yes it is a two party system over a long term. That doesn't mean you don't send a message about the candidates the parties threw up.

You can effect changes within or without.

Some people think that trump is the ultimate agent of change in a corrupt system. I don't disagree with the intent of shaking things up.

But I vehemently disagree that trump should be the guy.

So... then you're voting HRC?

Where?

Right above, and the fact you've dodged this question every time it's been asked of you, and the fact all the neocons are lining up to support her...

Leaves only one real conclusion. You're voting HRC.

douchebag.jpg

I haven't figured out yet if you're being dishonest with us or yourself. Probably yourself. You know Hiliary is a terrible candidate and will make a horrible president. But you're going to vote for her anyways and at this point are trying to justify your upcoming vote to yourself

To be honest , I thought Kasich was the only one qualified to be elected and could work with both parties.

I do hate unfair trade deals , which Trump also hates. At this point I won't vote in Nov unless something really tips the scales.

So... then you're voting HRC?

Right above, and the fact you've dodged this question every time it's been asked of you, and the fact all the neocons are lining up to support her...

Leaves only one real conclusion. You're voting HRC.

So if I follow your gator logic, when I slam trump and hrc, and urge people to look more closely at the third party candidates, that means I'm casting my vote for Hilary?

So if I follow your gator logic, when I slam trump and hrc, and urge people to look more closely at the third party candidates, that means I'm casting my vote for Hilary?

You also decry the 3rd party option -- so your'e not consistent at all on that point.

The one area you have been consistent in though is your refusal to deny you're voting for HRC.

Still haven't said no actually, just deflecting... and she's picking up even more neocon support from the establishment.

So if I follow your gator logic...

And shouldn't we call this GG logic?

After all, I'm assuming positions you have despite your posting history, making declarative statements about these and inventing my own spin on them, and passing them off as fact. That's kinda your schtick.

Trump: Putin's 'not gonna go into Ukraine'

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, saying, "Well, he's already there, isn't he?"

"OK, well, he's there in a certain way," Trump responded.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289907-trump-incorrectly-says-russia-isnt-in-ukraine

Trump: Putin's 'not gonna go into Ukraine'

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, saying, "Well, he's already there, isn't he?"

"OK, well, he's there in a certain way," Trump responded.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289907-trump-incorrectly-says-russia-isnt-in-ukraine

:lol:

You can't tell me he's not just trolling.