Trump Alone at the Top

Obama hasn't made his "mistakes" due to inexperience. He has done EXACTLY what he has wanted. Its just most average Americans can't imagine a president would view their country and constitution with contempt.

What? How has Obama acted like that?

Bottom line, Trump or Clinton? Isn't that like a schit sandwich vs. a blended schit sandwich? If you had to vote for one, which would it be?

My vote doesn't matter in California.

The Tea Parties still exist. Why do you think that there are no RINOS left vying for the republican nomination? The Trump phenomenon was created by the tea parties. The masses supporting Trump are not driven so much by ideology but by their hatred for the Washington establishment. He is not a Tea Party candidate and is certainly not aligned with their principles but does represent their hatred for Washington.

You're talking to a brick wall. If he paid more attention to what was happening and less attention to what he's being told, he'd be able to decipher this particularly obvious fact. The Tea Party flipped DC like few have seen in recent memory, but somehow the Trumpettes think their candidate is a true conservative. :lol:

Who knows, if he gets elected maybe he calms down the campaign circus and really gets to work. Maybe he turns out great.

2008 - Who knows? Maybe Obama turns out great.

2012 - Okay, that didn't happen. But who knows? Maybe with four years under his belt, Obama finally turns out great.

2012: Okay, that didn't happen, either. But who knows? Maybe Trump turns out great.

Yeah, maybe this time.

Edited by LABillzFan

Yes, and now companies provide cheaper services by using foreign customer services. Or is this a cultural thing, you just don't like pressing one for English or hearing a foreign voice on the phone? Customer service has been changed more by the internet, do you want to get rid of that too?

It's a job thing. Apple earned over 200 billion last year. Just 10% of that is worth a half million American jobs at $40,000 a year. Would it be a tragedy if Apple only made 180 billion in a year? I know that not all the overseas jobs can come back, but corporations need to start expecting a little bit less in profits in exchange for bringing back a certain amount of middle class jobs in this country. They used "globalism", and buying out the politicians of both parties system to screw the people and now Trump is the blow back who will turn the screws on them if they expect to sell their stuff here. Now with H1B, they are forcing American workers to train their foreign replacements. This is why Trump completely rolled over his competition in Florida.

Somewhere along the line American corporations and DC decided that it was ok for them to net billions upon billions in profits and millions in CEO pay at the expense of this country. The middle class has been carved out as a result. This is what the revolution is about. Both the DEMs and the GOP parties are working for the corporations, not the people. The American capitalist system which once actually worked out for the middle class has morphed into an obscene money grab for the 1%ers and the politicians in DC.

Edited by 1billsfan

Or maybe he won't. This is not the right place for on the job training. And the morons who are supporting him will feel the biggest pain.

Hillary is a more known commodity, and what we know is pretty bad. Her ideology sucks, her integrity sucks, she has no accomplishments and she's not likeable or presidential.

Tell me! You want to know, let's hear it.

You refuse to answer because you know the answer goes against the people you back and their thoughts about a higher minimum wage and the effect that will have on increased technology and that's effect on jobs.

You refuse to answer because you know the answer goes against the people you back and their thoughts about a higher minimum wage and the effect that will have on increased technology and that's effect on jobs.

No, not even close. But your 2 for 5 nonsense is still nonsense. Shows how empty, shallow and uninformed you are

It's a job thing. Apple earned over 200 billion last year. Just 10% of that is worth a half million American jobs at $40,000 a year. Would it be a tragedy if Apple only made 180 billion in a year? I know that not all the overseas jobs can come back, but corporations need to start expecting a little bit less in profits in exchange for bringing back a certain amount middle class jobs in this country. They used "globalism", and buying out the politicians of both parties system to screw the people and now Trump is the blow back who will turn the screws on them if they expect to sell their stuff here. Now with H1B, they are forcing American workers to train their foreign replacements. This is why Trump completely rolled over his competition in Florida.

Somewhere along the line American corporations and DC decided that it was ok for them to net billions upon billions in profits and millions in CEO pay at the expense of this country. The middle class has been carved out as a result. This is what the revolution is about. Both the DEMs and the GOP parties are working for the corporations, not the people. The American capitalist system which once actually worked out for the middle class has morphed into an obscene money grab for the 1%ers and the politicians in DC.

Well, I was always taught that everyone reads something else into a revolution, but where in the world did you get the idea that Trump will force corporations to create jobs in America? This is crazy. If Trump does something to undermine the competitiveness of Apple, Samsung will laugh all the way to the bank and say, "Now that's the Art of the Deal!" You need read some Adam Smith. I don't mean that as an insult, but just as something to help you understand economics better

It's a job thing. Apple earned over 200 billion last year. Just 10% of that is worth a half million American jobs at $40,000 a year. Would it be a tragedy if Apple only made 180 billion in a year? I know that not all the overseas jobs can come back, but corporations need to start expecting a little bit less in profits in exchange for bringing back a certain amount of middle class jobs in this country. They used "globalism", and buying out the politicians of both parties system to screw the people and now Trump is the blow back who will turn the screws on them if they expect to sell their stuff here. Now with H1B, they are forcing American workers to train their foreign replacements. This is why Trump completely rolled over his competition in Florida.

Who is going to care if Apple's earnings drop 2%?

Its investors.

Who is the loudest Apple investor who's been clamoring for Apple to boost investor returns at the expense of jobs?

Carl Icahn.

Who does trump laud as a brilliant financial mind and may nominate him as Treasury head?

Carl Icahn.

Have I called trump supporters morons, enough times?

Edited by GG

No, not even close. But your 2 for 5 nonsense is still nonsense. Shows how empty, shallow and uninformed you are

Well, I was always taught that everyone reads something else into a revolution, but where in the world did you get the idea that Trump will force corporations to create jobs in America? This is crazy. If Trump does something to undermine the competitiveness of Apple, Samsung will laugh all the way to the bank and say, "Now that's the Art of the Deal!" You need read some Adam Smith. I don't mean that as an insult, but just as something to help you understand economics better

who ARE you and what have you done with gatortard?

It is entirely possible to make large policy changes which will encourage more domestic investment and hiring. What's really funny though is a hard lefty defending big corporations and overseas employment.

It is entirely possible to make large policy changes which will encourage more domestic investment and hiring. What's really funny though is a hard lefty defending big corporations and overseas employment.

What changes? Let's hear them.

I don't see a way out. I think we're looking at the total destruction of the Republican party. If the establishment doesn't get behind Trump there's no way he gets elected. Romney lost in large part because the Magic Christians stayed at home pinching their noses at his religion. I think there are lots of Republican Trump supporters that would never vote for another Republican if they threw this election away by not supporting him. It's just another example of not listening to the people and doing what they want to do. I used to think that was nearly exclusively a Democrat tactic. But if Mitt and Ryan, and Rove take their ball and go home with it, I really believe it will be the death of the GOP.

Raj Patel answers the phone when you call an American Co for customer service.

Tons of American's used to pay their mortages by working in call centers.

Protectionism doesn't work. There are few lessons in economics that are more clear.

Raising the standard for everyone is the surest path to a better economy.

Actually I'd like to understand what that customer service rep is saying.

If the rep does a bad job, that's all that matters.

If I talk to someone from India/Phillipines when I call, all I care about is getting my issue resolved. And I'm happy to talk to someone from overseas. Americans suck balls at customer service just like we don't do well in dull data entry repetitive manual labor jobs.

Edited by Observer

who ARE you and what have you done with gatortard?

He forgot to post this as ...lybob.

Juggling multiple usernames can be bothersome at times, but it finally gives him someone who always agrees with him, so he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

I don't see a way out. I think we're looking at the total destruction of the Republican party. If the establishment doesn't get behind Trump there's no way he gets elected. Romney lost in large part because the Magic Christians stayed at home pinching their noses at his religion. I think there are lots of Republican Trump supporters that would never vote for another Republican if they threw this election away by not supporting him. It's just another example of not listening to the people and doing what they want to do. I used to think that was nearly exclusively a Democrat tactic. But if Mitt and Ryan, and Rove take their ball and go home with it, I really believe it will be the death of the GOP.

It could use a good purging. I'm all for it.

Its investors.

Who is the loudest Apple investor who's been clamoring for Apple to boost investor returns at the expense of jobs?

Carl Icahn.

Who does trump laud as a brilliant financial mind and may nominate him as Treasury head?

Carl Icahn.

:lol:

Smack down, establishment style.

Its investors.

Carl Icahn.

Carl Icahn.

Maybe getting the ultimate business insider/raider/job exporter on your team is a genius move. Like hiring the best hacker to find the best way to protect your system from being hacked.

I love how the "moron" and "idiot" insults are being thrown around by guys supporting the Washington DC politician for president. Really? Do you honestly believe in Ted Cruz (if that's your guy)? "TRUSTed" Cruz? Yet somehow we are the idiots? That's insane. Ted Cruz is a total fraud and he's a 100 times scarier than Trump.