Trump Alone at the Top

It's a month into his "president-elect" status, and you are fretting over every "news" story you can dig up. It's a waste of energy.

Everything's gonna be alright.

He's not fretting, he's trying to rub our noses in it.

Because he doesn't realize that we're not Trump supporters. Because he's a tremendous !@#$ing cretin.

Is that real? If so they need to look at why we're the divided states. It takes more time than a month to be divided. More like 8 years.

Without reading the premise, I can't say if they're blaming him or just stating a fact.

Buckle up? For a supreme court nomination, taking away health insurance from the poor and feeding more into the Military Industrial Complex? Sounds more like time to Fatten Up

You were just in another thread, wringing your hands over Trump confronting Boeing. Chill out, man. It appears that no matter which direction he takes, you are going to grip too hard.

Buckle up? For a supreme court nomination, taking away health insurance from the poor and feeding more into the Military Industrial Complex? Sounds more like time to Fatten Up

I gotta hand it to you. When it comes to copy/pasting your political talking points, no one is as good as you. I bet you have two Rovers now. Good work.

Well, off you go to the Fox News message boards! :lol:

Wow, where did you get that?!

I mean, this is the first I heard of this....Thanks!

Really? Stalin was the Time Man of the Year twice, too.

Time's practice is to choose based on greatest influence, good or bad. Not touchy-feely fluffy bunny bull ****.