Trump Alone at the Top

That wasn't the question. It's very easy to get things by with people who agree with you. But as of now, you have a guy coming in with all Dems and at least half of GOP lined up against him.

So again, what do your see in his history that shows that he persuades people to change their minds?

And by the way, what does it say about a GOP candidate that you're counting on for liberal support?

I'm either explaining this poorly or you are just assuming a different position.

I am not "counting on" anything. Donald Trump is not a conservative and as such, if he wins the presidency, those politicians (who you keep saying are lined up against him) will be more than happy to try and work with him to get new legislation passed. In luding those on the Left.

I would venture to say that more of them would feel that they could get somewhere with him than with Hillary.

So, no.

I will not try and site several examples from his four decade business career to try and meet your "test"

He works better with people than Hillary, both their careers are a testament to that.

I will not try and site several examples from his four decade business career to try and meet your "test"

He works better with people than Hillary, both their careers are a testament to that.

You won't try because you won't find any examples

He was fired from a company that bears his name. Most of the buildings that bear his name are cases where the investors threw him out over time. None of the major banks want to do business with him. He's been tossed out of a handful boardrooms because of his behavior. In a city with hundreds of top real estate pros, his top management is his kids, because nobody is tripping over themselves to get a job at the Trump Organization.

But yeah, other than that, he works great with people.

No.

Straightforward reasoning.

There are only four candidates left.

Of those Trump is the best and would work with congress in most instances.

There were plenty of better candidates before, but this what we are left with.

Something in this campaign shows you he's a bridge building leader?

I get the hope that he's created a persona and will negotiate back from that. That this is a game. Etc. but you support him based on "he's not Hillary." You sell your morals so cheap?

Edited by Observer

So you can't point to anyone here in particular. Why didn't you just say that?

Doc is another. Quite a few here voting Trump and following their party line with a sour stomach.

R and D lemmings make the same splat.

I will say this Trump is very good at getting stupid people to fall for his ****. He is very good at doing this through Twitter.

Now using Twitter to spit on fallen soldier's family. Amiright former performer?

Trump is so thin skinned that he can't just thank Capt Khan for his sacrifice and offer sympathy for the parents, like a person with any moral compass would do.

But yeah, how bad can a vote for him be?

Doc is another. Quite a few here voting Trump and following their party line with a sour stomach.

R and D lemmings make the same splat.

I've already made my position known, Ob. But again, since you obviously missed it, here it is again:

This election is a choice between two candidates since the other parties have no chance in hell of winning the election. Go ahead and knock yourself out and vote for one if it makes you feel better (and you'll have to given all your talk about "morals," right?), but it's a wasted vote. Nether is a good candidate, but it is what it is. But I'll take my chances with the theoretical disaster that The Donald may be versus the actual disaster that LIAR was/is.

And I am not an R lemming. Because I'm not an R. But out of curiosity Ob, are you going to vote Johnson or Stein? Come on now, you don't want to be a lemming.

I've already made my position known, Ob. But again, since you obviously missed it, here it is again:

This election is a choice between two candidates since the other parties have no chance in hell of winning the election. Go ahead and knock yourself out and vote for one if it makes you feel better (and you'll have to given all your talk about "morals," right?), but it's a wasted vote. Nether is a good candidate, but it is what it is. But I'll take my chances with the theoretical disaster that The Donald may be versus the actual disaster that LIAR was/is.

And I am not an R lemming. Because I'm not an R. But out of curiosity Ob, are you going to vote Johnson or Stein? Come on now, you don't want to be a lemming.

Johnson so far. No one else close.

Clinton and Trump thank you for your continued belief in their Parties. Splat.

Edited by Observer

Johnson so far. No one else close.

Clinton and Trump thank you for your continued belief in their Parties. Splat.

Again, it's not a belief in a party as it is the reality that one of them is going to win. You do realize that as well, don't you?

Again, it's not a belief in a party as it is the reality that one of them is going to win. You do realize that as well, don't you?

My litter doesn't make a difference as long as the rest of you don't litter.

A third party won't ever win if people keep following the lemming in front of them.

Edited by Observer

My litter doesn't make a difference as long as the rest of you don't litter.

A third party won't ever win if people keep following the lemming in front of them.

What makes you so certain that Johnson isn't litter/a disaster?

I just wonder what Trump has in his tax returns before I can even start to decide.

Don't you want to see what LIAR has in her Wall Street speeches? Considering she rails against them yet has taken $48.5 million from them?

What makes you so certain that Johnson isn't litter/a disaster?

The litter analogy is about you following the parties off the cliff.

Nothing is certain but he's a better choice than Clinton, Trump, and Stein--the only other candidates on all 50 state's ballots.

Now using Twitter to spit on fallen soldier's family. Amiright former performer?

Trump is so thin skinned that he can't just thank Capt Khan for his sacrifice and offer sympathy for the parents, like a person with any moral compass would do.

But yeah, how bad can a vote for him be?

I don't read Donald Trump's or anyone else's Twitter so you'll have to fill me in.

Without even seeing it I find it sad that you'd resort to the "everyone does it" defense to justify what your hero Hillary did to those people.

The litter analogy is about you following the parties off the cliff.

Nothing is certain but he's a better choice than Clinton, Trump, and Stein--the only other candidates on all 50 state's ballots.

That's your opinion. You may be right, but we will never know unless it happens.