Trump Alone at the Top

We are living in the exact same republic that's always existed, where the rich & powerful curry favor with the elected officials to obtain favorable legislation. Nothing has changed since the formation, other than the voting rights are actually extended to a far greater proportion of the population.

The only difference is that you and the rest of us know a hell of a lot more of what goes on in the background, so you're more outraged.

Consider yourself more informed, rather than disenfranchised.

If Trump is a set up for Hillary, his supporters are Hillary stooges.

Pray tell, how is my position hypocritical?

PS - It wasn't even 24 hours ago you were complaining that the powers that be behind the scenes were deleting all mentions of the DNC leak and it would disappear into the night with nobody noticing. How has that one work out?

Just in case anybody was wondering? This is "conservatism". :lol:

The best part is the hypocrisy. GG has scolded me from year 2 of this account...for the very positions he posts above. See, the internet is a great thing, as long as GG gets to use it his way. The second the rest of use it: to create business models that are post-Wall Street relevance, or, that blatantly avoid both the tax AND audit side of most accounting firms? Yeah, now we are the "outlaws".

Remember GG's Bitcoin position? Did any of you lose $ on that?

Every day Kickstarter does things...but GG and his pals don't get any commissions. Shame! Poor GG and my banker aunt. The cheerleaders/sideline reporters are no longer in control. Can anyone imagine, bringing half of the schit that gets funded by Kickstarter/GoFundMe, right now, today, to GG, for approval? :lol:

Yet, it is all approved. Every time kickstarter works? One of GG's angel feathers falls off and turns into a turd. Soon the Midtown hotels are gonna start charging GG for cleanup.

I have two distinctly different ways of posting, you idiot.

Ah. 2. Yeah, you really proved me wrong. Binary thought. Today its 1. Tomorrow? 0.

Ergo, "I am an abstract thinker!"

You have earned this :lol: and this :lol: and this :lol: and nobody on this board would dare argue otherwise.

Get a room please.

No...no...no, no, no. Hey rookie? Welcome to PPP.

You don't know, what you don't know. For example: why is the numerical answer to all numerical questions, on this entire board: 3.5?

You don't know. The ONLY reason you don't know...is that you have yet to see/participate in a 37 page thread...from page 1(ah Ha! eat that disclaimer like a hot wing, biotch).

When you can come back and tell me the significance of 3.5? Then, and only then, do you get to talk about who says what on PPP.

Hmmm? Perhaps that is the motion, can I get a 2nd on that? Shall we vote? Only those who know 3.5 get to "police" posts. Short of that, you get an automatic STFU. Seems like a reasonable motion, since all it requires is the search function.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Just in case anybody was wondering? This is "conservatism". :lol:

The best part is the hypocrisy. GG has scolded me from year 2 of this account...for the very positions he posts above. See, the internet is a great thing, as long as GG gets to use it his way. The second the rest of use it: to create business models that are post-Wall Street relevance, or, that blatantly avoid both the tax AND audit side of most accounting firms? Yeah, now we are the "outlaws".

Remember GG's Bitcoin position? Did any of you lose $ on that?

Every day Kickstarter does things...but GG and his pals don't get any commissions. Shame! Poor GG and my banker aunt. The cheerleaders/sideline reporters are no longer in control. Can anyone imagine, bringing half of the schit that gets funded by Kickstarter/GoFundMe, right now, today, to GG, for approval? :lol:

Oh great lord of wild tangents. What does that have to do with the discussion

But since you brought it up, yeah dig up what I said about Bitcoin, and tell me how it wasn't correct.

And that stance it's the same for Bitcoin or any other newfangled scheme that calls itself Fintech. It's all fine and dandy until the regulators get their mitts on it.

That's why nobody in the financial world is jumping off buildings, because we know the likes of you can't write code around an intrusive nanny state.

Hey rookie? Welcome to PPP.

He's not a rookie, but I understand why a verbose narcissist wouldn't recognize that.

Observer is the poster formerly known as John Adams.

I don't think so because JA didn't believe in aliens and Observer has a stupid fake UFO for his picture. Thinking about it, I am wondering if Greggy has two screen names.