Trump Alone at the Top

No one is voting for trump based on his religious views. Just like no one voted for obama based of his rev. Wright and Muslim views.

What are you talking about? I predict that millions of people will vote for him because they are duped into thinking he is now some life long Christian Did you see those delegates in The Daily Show interviews?

It's linked in the article. Unfortunately.

There's always a third doctor.

Yes but he/she can't pass the review board.

What are you talking about? I predict that millions of people will vote for him because they are duped into thinking he is now some life long Christian Did you see those delegates in The Daily Show interviews?

As opposed to millions of non-rich LIAR supporters who are duped into thinking she actually gives a **** about them?

I have a question for well informed Trump followers. Donald claims that he will keep us safer than today, especially from attacks like the San Bernadino and the Orlando killings. Also, he will demand law and order and he will lessen these cop killings too.

The only follow up I heard to that, which certainly can't be the whole story, is that he is going to hire tough prosecutors. Of course, in murder-suicides, prosecutors seldom get involved.

What did I miss? How is he claiming to prevent these essentially 'lone wolf' style attacks? If he has a workable plan, maybe we could start on it now rather than waiting for his inauguration.

Rumors are flying that Ailes will join the trump campaign.

Notable for two reasons.

Trump will get grown up help in the campaign.

On the flip side, Rupert is now in charge of Fox news and he hates trump.

We'll see how this plays out.

I have a question for well informed Trump followers. Donald claims that he will keep us safer than today, especially from attacks like the San Bernadino and the Orlando killings. Also, he will demand law and order and he will lessen these cop killings too.

The only follow up I heard to that, which certainly can't be the whole story, is that he is going to hire tough prosecutors. Of course, in murder-suicides, prosecutors seldom get involved.

What did I miss? How is he claiming to prevent these essentially 'lone wolf' style attacks? If he has a workable plan, maybe we could start on it now rather than waiting for his inauguration.

So are you new to this whole campaigning for office thing?

He probably can't do much. But demagoguery also plays well, whatever side of the aisle you're on.

If you don't have an answer to the question, why bother saying "I don't have an answer"? Leave it for someone that has something constructive to add. Pretty obvious you folks added nothing

Edit: Oops, Doc did add something. Thanks

Edited by Bob in Mich

If you don't have an answer to the question, why bother saying "I don't have an answer"? Leave it for someone that has something constructive to add. Pretty obvious you folks added nothing

Edit: Oops, Doc did add something. Thanks

Just to be clear, I was saying that your question is reasonable for a normal candidate. Trump doesn't back his words with plans. That's the entire point of his campaign. It's "build a wall" and "make America ___ again" but he's got nothing to back it up. He's an empty suit. So asking for a reasonable explanation while reasonable in itself is not reasonable to ask of Trump.

His general answer is something along the lines of "I [read: the executive acting by Bush/Obama-fiat] will fix it, believe me." Which is a typically liberal response to a societal problem. This is what LA has been saying. Trump has no plans except a vague "my government will fix your ails" and "I'll make it rain money"plan.

Edited by Observer

Just to be clear, I was saying that your question is reasonable for a normal candidate. Trump doesn't back his words with plans. That's the entire point of his campaign. It's "build a wall" and "make America ___ again" but he's got nothing to back it up. He's an empty suit. So asking for a reasonable explanation while reasonable in itself is not reasonable to ask of Trump.

I would also add that most people who are truly in the Trump camp have no genuine idea of how Trump plans to do anything.

How will he build a wall? How will he get Mexico to pay for it? They've got nuthin'.

How will he address Obamacare? Will he repeal it? Fix it? Fix it how? All we know is he loves single-payer.

How will he fix the economy? How will he get work back to the US? I mean, I know I hear him say "Something, something China, disaster, over a barrel, I'll fix it." But there is no substance.

How will he fight ISIS? I hear him say "We'll be smarter and stronger," but some people say the same thing about adult diapers. HOW will we be smarter? HOW will we be stronger?

There is no plan. There are just mindless alt-right Trumpmunchers who are content with pretty words and a bad comb over.

I would also add that most people who are truly in the Trump camp have no genuine idea of how Trump plans to do anything.

How will he build a wall? How will he get Mexico to pay for it? They've got nuthin'.

How will he address Obamacare? Will he repeal it? Fix it? Fix it how? All we know is he loves single-payer.

How will he fix the economy? How will he get work back to the US? I mean, I know I hear him say "Something, something China, disaster, over a barrel, I'll fix it." But there is no substance.

How will he fight ISIS? I hear him say "We'll be smarter and stronger," but some people say the same thing about adult diapers. HOW will we be smarter? HOW will we be stronger?

There is no plan. There are just mindless alt-right Trumpmunchers who are content with pretty words and a bad comb over.

John Kerry's "I hvae a plan" redux.

The irony being that none of the Stormtrumpers would ever have supported Kerry.

How will he build a wall? How will he get Mexico to pay for it? They've got nuthin'. concrete slabs, he will pay for by replacing the Mexican Coyotes who get $4000-10,000 per smuggled head with Trump wall concierges who'll charge $4000 -$10,000 per valued guests

How will he address Obamacare? Will he repeal it? Fix it? Fix it how? All we know is he loves single-payer. replace it with single payer, crush the drug companies and medical devices and supplies in negotiation, flood in doctors and nurses from Cuba and Eastern Europe

How will he fix the economy? How will he get work back to the US? I mean, I know I hear him say "Something, something China, disaster, over a barrel, I'll fix it." But there is no substance. He'll charge a piracy protection tax on shipping world wide,

How will he fight ISIS? I hear him say "We'll be smarter and stronger," but some people say the same thing about adult diapers. HOW will we be smarter? HOW will we be stronger? He will nuke Mecca and Medina then project his image in the night sky over the middle-east bigger than a full-moon taking over every outlet of communication "Mecca and Medina are gone, where was your God, your puny and pathetic low energy God, what has your God done for you? you live sad deprived brutish lives, honor me and I'll take care of you better than you ever been treated, I am a God of hospitality oppose me and face withering but merciful fire as you turn to ash too fast for pain or fear."

How will he fight ISIS? I hear him say "We'll be smarter and stronger," but some people say the same thing about adult diapers. HOW will we be smarter? HOW will we be stronger? He will nuke Mecca and Medina then project his image in the night sky over the middle-east bigger than a full-moon taking over every outlet of communication "Mecca and Medina are gone, where was your God, your puny and pathetic low energy God, what has your God done for you? you live sad deprived brutish lives, honor me and I'll take care of you better than you ever been treated, I am a God of hospitality oppose me and face withering but merciful fire as you turn to ash too fast for pain or fear."

Haha

I could see him doing this :w00t::lol: