Trump Alone at the Top

Donald Trump hates guinea pigs!

My daughter's new guinea pig cage is scheduled to be delivered by FedEx tomorrow by the end of the day. One small hitch, it's in Perrysburg, Ohio and FedEx is saying that the GOP National Convention may delay delivery.

Damn repubes hate guineas! Guinea pigs that is.

:-(

Next question... WTF does Perrysburg have to do w/Cleveland? Perrysburg is Maumee/Toledo... Which between where we live and Cleveland! The delivery is already long past Cleveland!

My daughter's new guinea pig cage is scheduled to be delivered by FedEx tomorrow by the end of the day. One small hitch, it's in Perrysburg, Ohio and FedEx is saying that the GOP National Convention may delay delivery.

Next question... WTF does Perrysburg have to do w/Cleveland? Perrysburg is Maumee/Toledo... Which between where we live and Cleveland! The delivery is already long past Cleveland!

Just a guess here, but maybe the delivery chain to Perrysburg/Toledo runs thru Cleveland. Hopkins is a big airport, maybe they have a distribution center there

Do you have a tracking number? You can see all of the FedEx distribution points your package is scanned through along the way.

Just a guess here, but maybe the delivery chain to Perrysburg/Toledo runs thru Cleveland. Hopkins is a big airport, maybe they have a distribution center there

Do you have a tracking number? You can see all of the FedEx distribution points your package is scanned through along the way.

I thought that... But, it says... Already in Perrysburg. Well, @ least what the wife said. You think things get lost in the translation w/me? She's in a whole 'nother zone! ;-) ;-)

I betcha it gets delivered tomorrow. Probably a blanket warning of some sort.

I thought that... But, it says... Already in Perrysburg. Well, @ least what the wife said. You think things get lost in the translation w/me? She's in a whole 'nother zone! ;-) ;-)

I betcha it gets delivered tomorrow. Probably a blanket warning of some sort.

Yeah if it's already in Perrysburg and you got the warning, it's a blanket warning to any deliveries traversing that part of the country

malanie forgot one thing in her speech

"Thanks Obama"

If she were going to plagiarize why the fug would it be that guy? That's what doesn't make sense. I think both Micheal and Malania copied from someone else speech from long ago. Trump's wife is hot so she can copy whatever she wants and still be cool. The other beast has to actually be legit to have a effect and that ain't gonna happen.

Within minutes after Melania Trump’s outstanding speech at the GOP convention last night, Democrats and anti-Trump commentators were accusing her of plagiarizing portions of a paragraph, i.e. a few phrases and sentence fragments, from Michelle Obama’s 2008 convention speech.

More significantly, I think that most commentators are drawing precisely the wrong lesson from a comparison between Mrs. Trump’s speech and Mrs. Obama. The New York Times, for example, headlines: “Melania Trump’s Speech Bears Striking Similarities to Michelle Obama’s in 2008.” No: what Melania Trump intended to draw (or, in any event, did draw) was a sharpcontrast between herself and Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama’s best-remembered public pronouncement is her statement that “[f]or the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country.” Why? Because her husband was nominated for president. The heart of Melania Trump’s speech, on the other hand, was not the lines that she may have borrowed from Michelle Obama, but rather this tribute to America, delivered by an immigrant:

After living and working in Milan and Paris, I arrived in New York City twenty years ago, and I saw both the joys and the hardships of daily life. On July 28th, 2006, I was very proud to become a citizen of the United States — the greatest privilege on planet Earth. I cannot, or will not, take the freedoms this country offers for granted.

Do you think Michelle Obama (or Barack, for that matter) thinks it is the greatest privilege on planet Earth to be an American? No, I don’t either. I suspect that one of Melania Trump’s principal objectives in her speech was to draw that contrast between herself and Mr. and Mrs. Obama.

For now, at least, it seems that the Democrats have successfully negated Melania Trump’s strong performance last night. We probably shouldn’t be surprised: it wouldn’t be the Trump campaign, after all, if a stupid, self-imposed distraction didn’t cancel out a lot of good work. :lol:

But over time, voters may be reminded of the real difference between Mrs. Trump and Mrs. Obama. That contrast is not entirely insignificant, because of the light it sheds, indirectly, on the vast philosophical differences between Mr. Trump and the current occupant of the White House.

Edited by B-Man

Kasichis no dummy, he knows it's hard to run a State, let along a country with a inexperienced, unpredictable guy like Trump. Some bull **** is worth it, this much, not so much.

Kasichis no dummy, he knows it's hard to run a State, let along a country with a inexperienced, unpredictable guy like Trump. Some bull **** is worth it, this much, not so much.

The best experience for the presidency, outside of being a governor, is probably running a large company.

So I wouldn't say Trump is inexperienced. He's got a lot of applicable experience, in fact. The real problem is that experience is a demonstration of grotesque, narcissistic incompetence.

The best experience for the presidency, outside of being a governor, is probably running a large company.

So I wouldn't say Trump is inexperienced. He's got a lot of applicable experience, in fact. The real problem is that experience is a demonstration of grotesque, narcissistic incompetence.

So he's running to replace Obama

So you're saying he's overqualified, right?

Perrysburg is not near Maumee like that. Pburg's FedEx distribution is small there. It'll head to Michigan most likely, or the hub in KY or Indy.

There is a ups hub in Maumee,though.

Any updates on this?

"Vote your conscience."

The Real World/Apprentice is happening at the R Convention. Give it up for Trump for making the convention into reality TV. He knew this was likely and now everyone is talking about the Republican convention, where tonight Trump will deliver a huge (and winning) counterpunch to Cruz. Trump can be in no more perfect position than needing to take the stage after that. No one stands more comfortably atop a pile of shite than Trump.

What Cruz did was no surprise to anyone in the Trump camp. It's everything they hoped. Probably would have liked even more mud-slinging.

Grotesque how easily he manipulates his feeble-minded minions.

Edited by Observer

Of course he is. What's his stand on abortion. Gay marriage. NATO. He changes with the wind.

He's just less scheming than Hillary.

What are you talking about? He is precisely as scheming as Hillary, especially with Manafort running the show.

Trump is, simply put, Hillary with a comb over.