Trump Alone at the Top

Trump simply stated that he was postponing the announcement and then made a simple tweet this morning because Pence had a deadline. Seems like he took the most thoughtful and respectful route of announcing it.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

100%. Pence opens him up to a whole slew of attacks now he otherwise would have been immune from and will alienate a good chunk of independents who are looking for anyone but HRC. I guess he shores up some of the religious base but not enough to make a difference in this election.

Pence has a real spotty record in a lot of SJW areas -- that's just going to make things uglier come the fall.

Going against the SJW movement is a very good platform. Every time Trump gets dumped on by the ultra-liberal left, his numbers go up. The Anti-PC crowd is YUUGE, and hits every demographic.

Trump might actually mount a campaign without spending any money. Just sit back and let the protestors put his name in the media every day.

Just look at what happened to Foi Gras and Shark Fins after the SJWs decided to attack them. Never been more popular.

Trump simply stated that he was postponing the announcement and then made a simple tweet this morning because Pence had a deadline. Seems like he took the most thoughtful and respectful route of announcing it.

Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ridiculously incompetent way he prepared to roll out the pick.

Again...ALL of it should have been done long before he announced. The attack had nothing to do with the complete lack of preparation. If the attack didn't happen, and he announced it as planned today, he would STILL need all of those items done before the announcement.

Pence, though not great is better than either Knute (govt shutdown, impeachment, serving divorce papers on wife in hospital) Gingrich or Chris (Bridgegate, blowhard, pompous ass) Christie. Those guys have too much baggage and would take too much attention away from Trump.

By Indiana state law, Pence is no longer eligible to run for governor, and had to take his name off the ballot. So if Trump wins, Pence as VP is powerless - basically a political lawn gnome. If Trump loses, Pence is less than that. Either way, he's no longer a governor.

So Trump just removed one of the more conservative governors in the country from office.

Someone tell me again he's not backing Hillary...

By Indiana state law, Pence is no longer eligible to run for governor, and had to take his name off the ballot. So if Trump wins, Pence as VP is powerless - basically a political lawn gnome. If Trump loses, Pence is less than that. Either way, he's no longer a governor.

So Trump just removed one of the more conservative governors in the country from office.

:lol: Good point.

Depends on whom Indiana elects as their next gov. For now, the only one Trump has screwed is...Pence.

Pence, though not great is better than either Knute (govt shutdown, impeachment, serving divorce papers on wife in hospital) Gingrich or Chris (Bridgegate, blowhard, pompous ass) Christie. Those guys have too much baggage and would take too much attention away from Trump.

Still buying that BS about Newt and his ex- wife? There's an interview with her that I saw at least 4 years ago where she said that they were on there way to splitting up before she got sick and that it was HER idea that Newt should bring the papers to her hospital room for her to sign.

Edited by Wacka

Still buying that BS about Newt and his ex- wife? There's an interview with her that I saw at least 4 years ago where she said that they were on there way to splitting up before she got sick and that it was HER idea that Newt should bring the papers to her hospital room for her to sign.

That is correct, sir. But it's the kind of thing that his enemies take delight in reading just the top line.

Trump has run zero ads to Hillary's 14000. Yet surveys show 46% of people think they've seen a Trump ad.

Hillary has an organized political machine. Trump doesn't even have campaign offices in most states.

Hillary outspend Trump something like 26M to ZERO in the last month.

And the candidates are in a dead heat.

Trump is a disaster but he is exposing a messed up system.

Trump has run zero ads to Hillary's 14000. Yet surveys show 46% of people think they've seen a Trump ad.

Hillary has an organized political machine. Trump doesn't even have campaign offices in most states.

Hillary outspend Trump something like 26M to ZERO in the last month.

And the candidates are in a dead heat.

Trump is a disaster but he is exposing a messed up system.

LIAR is a bigger disaster. She's spent hundred of millions to his almost nothing, only to be in a dead heat. If The Donald could stop saying stupid stuff, he'd be running away with this thing.

LIAR is a bigger disaster. She's spent hundred of millions to his almost nothing, only to be in a dead heat. If The Donald could stop saying stupid stuff, he'd be running away with this thing.

Trump will never stop saying stupid stuff. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about the stupid stuff he'll actually do.

Hillary is bought and sold. Everyone knows that.

On another note, Johnson is polling at almost 12% in some polls. At 15%, he gets into the debates. The guy presents like crap but I'd still like to see a viable 3rd party option to these two nightmares.

Edit: Saw 12% in a single poll. RCP has him at 7%. Come on America--get him to the debate stage when those poll calls come.

Edited by Observer

Trump will never stop saying stupid stuff. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about the stupid stuff he'll actually do.

Hillary is bought and sold. Everyone knows that.

On another note, Johnson is polling at almost 12% in some polls. At 15%, he gets into the debates. The guy presents like crap but I'd still like to see a viable 3rd party option to these two nightmares.

Edit: Saw 12% in a single poll. RCP has him at 7%. Come on America--get him to the debate stage when those poll calls come.

Versus the stupid stuff LIAR has actually done?

A monkey would be running away with this thing. A stupid monkey. On life support. Covered by Obamacare.