Trump Alone at the Top

I don't read Huffpost. And your post about Hillary says it all. You prove my point about Trump. You said you are voting for him because the right wing media made you believe she is the antichrist. Lead poisoning has made you a simpleton

She's a criminal, and it doesn't take lead poisoning or fox news to realize that.

She's evil!!! Trump is for Freedumb!

When She opens the camps to burn up Conservatives what will happen? This is the end

You never answered my question (as usual) about why you are pushing so hard for Hillary. What about her do you like so much?

You never answered my question (as usual) about why you are pushing so hard for Hillary. What about her do you like so much?

1) She is not Trump

2) She will not repeal health care for millions of people

3) She is sane

4) She is not perfect but the best running

1) She is not Trump

2) She will not repeal health care for millions of people

3) She is sane

4) She is not perfect but the best running

That's a hell of a platform there buddy. :thumbsup:

Aren't you embarrassed that that is the best your beloved party could come up with?

That's a hell of a platform there buddy. :thumbsup:

Aren't you embarrassed that that is the best your beloved party could come up with?

My party? HA HA HA Your party vomited up Trump! You poisoned by that lead too?

Go Hillary!

My party? HA HA HA Your party vomited up Trump! You poisoned by that lead too?

Go Hillary!

No you're clearly a democrat party lover. I am far from a Republican party supporter let alone lover. The perfect example of the difference between us is you love Hillary, even with all her faults, is because she a democrat. I will not support Trump. Now you follow me around here an awful lot. Please tell us all which member of the Republican party I've supported here during this election cycle. I'll give you time to search for it. Hint.......I've supported none of them.

She's evil!!! Trump is for Freedumb!

When She opens the camps to burn up Conservatives what will happen? This is the end

She's simply wrong on most of the big issues that face our country but that's the Democrat party right now. The other big problem is her integrity and lack of any accomplishments. On the Republican side at least there is a healthy debate going on about Trump's (and other candidates) qualifications. On the Dem side y'all are falling hook line and sinker for her or Bernie who offers a mostly impossible agenda.

Edited by keepthefaith

No you're clearly a democrat party lover. I am far from a Republican party supporter let alone lover. The perfect example of the difference between us is you love Hillary, even with all her faults, is because she a democrat. I will not support Trump. Now you follow me around here an awful lot. Please tell us all which member of the Republican party I've supported here during this election cycle. I'll give you time to search for it. Hint.......I've supported none of them.

When he's acting like this, don't bother with trying to have a reasonable conversation with him. By doing so, you've allowed that his position is reasonable, and deserves a reasonable exchange.

It isn't, and it doesn't.

He is a liar who throws around unsubstantiated charges, and a shill who both invents "facts" about those he disagrees with, and white washes away the sins of those whom he does agree with. He should be treated as such when he acts this way.

The only appropriate response is: "!@#$ you. You're a liar."

No, I understand you would never go out on a limb and support anyone. That would require a little backbone

When he's acting like this, don't bother with trying to have a reasonable conversation with him. By doing so, you've allowed that his position is reasonable, and deserves a reasonable exchange.

It isn't, and it doesn't.

He is a liar who throws around unsubstantiated charges, and a shill who both invents "facts" about those he disagrees with, and white washes away the sins of those whom he does agree with. He should be treated as such when he acts this way.

The only appropriate response is: "!@#$ you. You're a liar."

You are angry because I never thoroughly and with facts, solid arguments and logic pull apart your silly strict interpretation of the Constitution crap. Still want to pass a Constiutional amendment to have paper money? :lol:

Buzz off loser

No, I understand you would never go out on a limb and support anyone. That would require a little backbone

Backing someone just because doesn't not require a backbone. It requires blinding following which is asinine and what you're doing. Do I guess it works for you.

I don't waste my time and energy figuring out who to back when my vote for President doesn't mean anything. I spend my time and energy on local politics seeing those efforts directly effect me on a daily basis and I actually have some say.

You are angry because I never thoroughly and with facts, solid arguments and logic pull apart your silly strict interpretation of the Constitution crap. Still want to pass a Constiutional amendment to have paper money? :lol:

One more time! And this time with FEELING!! Oh and English.....yeah some English would be good too. :wacko:

Backing someone just because doesn't not require a backbone. It requires blinding following which is asinine and what you're doing. Do I guess it works for you.

I don't waste my time and energy figuring out who to back when my vote for President doesn't mean anything. I spend my time and energy on local politics seeing those efforts directly effect me on a daily basis and I actually have some say.

This is really stupid. You just want to be a lazy criticizer. Can't believe I actually have to defend myself, in a democracy, for --gasp!!--supporting a candidate! How horrible of me

Good for you that you don't want to support anyone at all, ever, but reserve the right to criticize others for doing so. Real big of you. It shows how little confidence you have in you ability to defend your position on anything.

Buzz off loser

An accurate summation of your behavior. But I don't think it's making anyone angry.

:lol: ...Poor Donald

Media Unfairly Decides to Treat Trump like All the Other Candidates

by Sara Gonzalez

Add Chuck Todd to the list of media personalities who are totally unfair to Donald Trump.

“Meet the Press” has always been one of several Sunday morning programs where candidates or elected officials could appear live on the show to promote themselves or their positions, hence the name of the show. Trump, up until this point, has gotten away with being the only candidate allowed to phone in and participate in pre-recorded audio interviews instead of appearing on the show like everyone else.

Chuck Todd recently told Jim Rutenberg of the New York Times that he has decided not to allow Donald Trump to call into “Meet the Press” any longer. He will be forced to appear live on camera if he wants to participate, like everyone else. So unfair.

As Rutenberg points out in his piece titled “The Mutual Dependence of Trump and the News Media,” when you’re focusing on ratings instead of standards, it is easy to see why news organizations have been bending over backwards to accommodate Trump. In fact, he may have single-handedly saved CNN from extinction:

more at the link; http://www.redstate.com/saragonzales/2016/03/21/media-unfairly-decides-treat-trump-like-candidates/

Buzz off loser

!@#$ you. You're a liar.

This is really stupid. You just want to be a lazy criticizer. Can't believe I actually have to defend myself, in a democracy, for --gasp!!--supporting a candidate! How horrible of me

Good for you that you don't want to support anyone at all, ever, but reserve the right to criticize others for doing so. Real big of you. It shows how little confidence you have in you ability to defend your position on anything.

Where to begin...where to begin??

It's not that you support a candidate. It's the reasons why. Four of the saddest bullet points of reasons to vote for someone for President. She is sane?!?! That's frickin' awesome! :thumbsup:

I don't want to support anyone ever? Where did you come up with that nugget? This could very likely be the first time I've not voted for a President since I turned 18. We'll see what third party candidate emerges.

I have all the ability in the world to defend my positions. I do it all the time. You're the one that when called out on some claim you've made that calls everyone poopy heads and runs away.