I still think Rex can still get the job donel

The loss last week still stings but the reality of the matter is the Chiefs were at home and have been playing good football as of late. It's not like we're getting blown out of the water in our losses or have had no chances to win any of those games, it's been essentially failures to perform or unfortunate calls that have cost us good chances to win the game.

I for one think Rex has the team in a position where they know they must perform now or the season is over, in a desperate spot. Teams that play the best under pressure usually find ways to win. The Titans game was a nail-biter & it really showed our determination.

I expect us to get JJ Watt to over-pursue this week and we're going to throw lots of screens away from him. We will do well this week and the upcoming weeks, imho.

Go Bills !!

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of win this year where Rex's coaching made a difference in the outcome.

He gets consistently outcoached in the second half of games.

One thing that made Levy so great, and other coaches like Belichek, are they halftime adjustments they make. Rex's adjustments typically result in this team losing the 2nd half of games.

What kind of question is that? Do you even watch the games, bro?

I was wondering the same thing. Really, I'm wondering if he left out some punctuation? Is he asking why we watch as in the reason, or is he asking if we literally watch? That is, should there be a comma after why? Am reading too much into this?

Edited by TPS

The loss last week still stings but the reality of the matter is the Chiefs were at home and have been playing good football as of late. It's not like we're getting blown out of the water in our losses or have had no chances to win any of those games, it's been essentially failures to perform or unfortunate calls that have cost us good chances to win the game.

I for one think Rex has the team in a position where they know they must perform now or the season is over, in a desperate spot. Teams that play the best under pressure usually find ways to win. The Titans game was a nail-biter & it really showed our determination.

I expect us to get JJ Watt to over-pursue this week and we're going to throw lots of screens away from him. We will do well this week and the upcoming weeks, imho.

Go Bills !!

Lost yur mind have ya Mitch?

the deers are already ground up and in the freezer.

What has Rex shown you in any game that makes you think he can get this team to the playoffs? Losing close games doesn't do jack for me.

"Rex has the team in a position where they know they must perform now or the season is over"

You are right about that as his coaching has put the team in a must win situation the rest of the way which they absolutely shouldn't be in. This team continues to lose games they should win but they don't win any they are supposed to lose.

Edited by Max997

Go Bills !!

There are a lot of things I expect each Sunday... And they don't happen. I, for one, have no confidence whatsoever in Coach Rex Ryan.

I'm as unhappy as anyone about the way the team has played (it's not just the record).

But Rex is obviously fine and I'll hold off at least until the end of next year before I eat him alive. We've had a ton of injuries and, of course, his scheme and methods will take some time to implement.

There were articles about this when he was hired, and I was a not the only one a bit worried at the hire. But once it was done it was done. Give him time. His defensive reputation is earned (if nothing else).

Buffalo 21 Houston 17

Buffalo 30 Philidelphia 17

Washington 21 Buffalo 20

Buffalo 31 Dallas 14

Buffalo 17 NYJets 16

9-7 and makes playoffs as the 6th seed and goes to play Cinny in round one.

...fixed.

The Bills have not won a game where they have given up more then 17 points.

Anything is possible I suppose (let me check for those pigs flying out of my ass), but the Bills better make the playoffs. It isn't every year when a team gets to play it's 8 of its out of division games against the two worst divisions if football. A playoff caliber team would win all 8 of those games or at least 7 of the 8, and the Bills are 2-2 thus far. That's not particularly inspiring. Of course, Rex sucks so not really a surprise.