Henderson vs Watt????

BmarvB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watt singlehandedly dismantled the bills last year. Didn't he have like 18 QB hits?

Oh I'm sure this coaching staff will gameplan away from its strengths as they've done pretty much all season. Expect a lot of Mulligan singled against Watt.

Dareus will be singled up on the running back out of the backfield, they'll never expect it.

I have more faith in the left side of the line than I do on the right. That side is a train wreck waiting to happen this week :cry:
Watt's gotta be licking his chops at the thought of it.

Oh yeah. That was a hell of a block.

It's not as if JJ Watt will be matched up against Henderson all game long. The Texans move him all over and force opposing offenses to play "Where's JJ" on each snap. The guy will be a matchup nightmare for any Bills' Offensive Lineman and will wreck the gameplan if they can't find some way to control this beast.

It's not as if JJ Watt will be matched up against Henderson all game long. The Texans move him all over and force opposing offenses to play "Where's JJ" on each snap. The guy will be a matchup nightmare for any Bills' Offensive Lineman and will wreck the gameplan if they can't find some way to control this beast.

I would love to see the Bills do that with Hughes and Mario (when healthy) more.

They are probably studying whatever the Colts did. Their OL is atrocious and they schemed to neutralize him. That was before Clowney came back though.

I like the Patriots strategy against our D-Line. Get the ball out quick to neutralize the pass rush. Our line shouldn't be asked to hold off JJ & Company for more than 2 seconds if it's not necessary to do so.

I have more faith in the left side of the line than I do on the right. That side is a train wreck waiting to happen this week :cry:

Watt's gotta be licking his chops at the thought of it.

Oh yeah. That was a hell of a block.

Yeah, but he totally whiffed on blocking him as did Henderson and Chandler on the infamous EJ Pick 6 play. :thumbdown: all around on that one.

I like the Patriots strategy against our D-Line. Get the ball out quick to neutralize the pass rush. Our line shouldn't be asked to hold off JJ & Company for more than 2 seconds if it's not necessary to do so.

i don't see any way TT gets the ball out as quickly as Brady or Dalton. Unfortunately. These guys have been in their offensive systems for a long time and can make much quicker decisions.

Need to lean on Shady this game.. Maybe a lot of read option right at him if he's playing DE..and TT will need to actually tuck and run a few times.. Keep him guessing