Thigpen is Back!....Moore and Boom are Out!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of the moves they made releasing Gay and Thigpen failed miserably...at least they manned up and corrected both.

I still don't know why they refuse to give Woods a shot at returning punts, not like he's being used as anything more than a blocker these days anyway.

Do you ever wonder why the average fan could see Moore was not a contributor while Thigpen is literally one of the better kick returners in the NFL? Yet the powers to be cut Thigpen. Glad to see him back but I don't understand why he wasn't here from the beginning.

he hadn't done anything this year and then was signed and cut by several different teams after the Bills cut him. Not sure if he's one of the best in the league and I don't really blame the bills for trying other options.

Do you ever wonder why the average fan could see Moore was not a contributor while Thigpen is literally one of the better kick returners in the NFL? Yet the powers to be cut Thigpen. Glad to see him back but I don't understand why he wasn't here from the beginning.

In retrospect it turned out to be a poor decision. At the time it was done however, Thigpen in practice turned out to be a terrible WR. In the games, this season, he was mediocre on KR and PR. Harvin, Goodwin, and Sammy were all hurt. So the Bills replaced Thigpen with Moore because Moore could do both and was a possible replacement for the WR if one couldn't play in the games. Moore disappointed in returns though, too.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

he hadn't done anything this year and then was signed and cut by several different teams after the Bills cut him. Not sure if he's one of the best in the league and I don't really blame the bills for trying other options.

It's an improvement over the "cover your eyes" returners in the last five weeks.