I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could bench him. I'm not seeing much of a difference between him and EJ anyways. At least EJ can hit that deep downfield middle pass that's been nonexistent. Taylor looked scared in the pocket in the second half.

Wait, you wrote this today? Mary, mother of God. You people still really exist.

Not sure who is at fault. It might just be TT making the decision not to do it again. However, they need to do a better job of scheming him open. They just line him up and run him on go routes half the time it seem. They can create mismatches by where they line him up yet you rarely see it.

Which is odd after seeing Percy all over week 1. I thought for sure Sammy would move around too

Wouldn't say he was bad today but he wasn't great. Many of Watkin's balls weren't great throws and Watkins had to make fantastic adjustments to make the grab. That being said, kudos to him for actually throwing the ball up to his best playmaker and letting him go get it. It's what we've been asking for and he did it today. I'd feel better if the balls were thrown better. He had a few horrible passes that should have been picked and struggles with what to do when his first option isn't open.

He doesn't suck and he wasn't great today. He made enough plays that the Bills should have won with a D that doesn't make the KC offense look like Brady and the Pats.

Kudos for him not throwing the ball to his best playmaker in the second half, after the first half Sammy had??

Some of y'all act like EJ's only action for the Bills has been the 2nd quarter vs Jax and the pass to JJWatt.

Some of y'all act like those are the only two times he sucked. For one, he sucked throughout that entire Houston game. He sucked the week before against San Diego. He sucked beyond imagination against Tampa Bay. He stunk to high heaven at New York that year. He has literally had at least five games where he has sucked throughout far worse than Taylor has ever looked. It's over.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You're still doing the anti-Tyrod thing huh? Pretty cool.

Today I learned that not being an inappropriately enthused fanboi make me an "anti-Tyrod"

You are, once again, being the worst kind of fan.

We have no other ability to bank on pal.

I'm with you. Which means we have no legitimate ability to bank on. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Some of y'all act like those are the only two times he sucked. For one, he sucked throughout that entire Houston game. He sucked the week before against San Diego. He sucked beyond imagination against Tampa Bay. He stunk to high heaven at New York that year. He has literally had at least five games where he has sucked throughout far worse than Taylor has ever looked. It's over.

He's had really good and really bad. I guess you're banking on all 2nd vs Jax from here on out and NOT the 2nd half where he played very well. Hotrod pretty much sucked the last 2 weeks, 0-2, same as EJ did earlier on the year. Yet he can turn it around an EJ can't. Got it.

Im not advocating for EJ to start, I just don't think he stinks like y'all do.

Today I learned that not being an inappropriately enthused fanboi make me an "anti-Tyrod"

You are, once again, being the worst kind of fan.

I'm with you. Which means we have no legitimate ability to bank on.

Pray tell, why am I the worst kind of fan? I know exactly where Taylor stands. I didn't even think about Taylor until I came on this website. I thought about the challenges, I thought about the two turnovers, I thought about the missed extra point. I was thing about playoff scenarios, running the table, rooting against Pittsburgh here. I AM A BILLS FAN. I was thinking the same thing I thought last week- that they are simply not refined. They do all the little things wrong that the Patriots and Chiefs did right. Meanwhile, Taylor is already a middle of the pack NFL QB. That's what he is. In fact, his numbers would tell you he's better than that. But either way, going into this season, if someone told you that a clearcut starter would emerge and he would give you average NFL starting QB play, you would've done backflips. We all thought that our defense would be so elite that that would make us a Super Bowl contender. Agreed?

He's had really good and really bad. I guess you're banking on all 2nd vs Jax from here on out and NOT the 2nd half where he played very well. Hotrod pretty much sucked the last 2 weeks, 0-2, same as EJ did earlier on the year. Yet he can turn it around an EJ can't. Got it.

Im not advocating for EJ to start, I just don't think he stinks like y'all do.

lol what.