flex scheduling

RCOHEN13

Any chance you guys think any of our remaining games get flexed to primetime game??

If we somehow can beat the Pats, and houston wins next week, i could see bills at home getting flexed to SNF with both teams in the hunt, especially with Houston still in the hunt for their own division as well as a WC.

That would be fun to see, i love the Bills in primetime especially at home!

I'll never forget flying up to see that MNF game vs Cowboys where it was our 1st MNF home game in years, and picking Romo off like 4-5 times and also getting a fumble off him then blowing game at end with them recovering onside pick then nailing 50+ yard fg to beat us..

now i feel sick from that memory!

Any chance you guys think any of our remaining games get flexed to primetime game??

If we somehow can beat the Pats, and houston wins next week, i could see bills at home getting flexed to SNF with both teams in the hunt, especially with Houston still in the hunt for their own division as well as a WC.

That would be fun to see, i love the Bills in primetime especially at home!

I'll never forget flying up to see that MNF game vs Cowboys where it was our 1st MNF home game in years, and picking Romo off like 4-5 times and also getting a fumble off him then blowing game at end with them recovering onside pick then nailing 50+ yard fg to beat us..

now i feel sick from that memory!

I already saw something that said the HOU vs. BUF game will remain at 1 PM in week 13.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/11/23/9785024/colts-vs-steelers-game-in-week-13-will-remain-on-sunday-night-football-nbc

I already saw something that said the HOU vs. BUF game will remain at 1 PM in week 13.

any other games come to mind??? Depending on records, maybe week 17 vs Jets??? Imagine if its Rex vs old squad this time at home, with playoff spot on the line???? now THAT would be intense!

(hopefully we are in by then) but that would make front page news everywhere!

any other games come to mind??? Depending on records, maybe week 17 vs Jets??? Imagine if its Rex vs old squad this time at home, with playoff spot on the line???? now THAT would be intense!

The chiefs game has HUGE playoff implications even if we lose tonight, but i think there is 2 weeks notice to changes for the flex game which would rule that out. Personally, i;d rather play Chiefs at normal time. Arrowhead is a tough enough place to play, having them in prime time would make it even tougher especially with how well they have been playing.

This week is huge game, but not a "must" win... Next week is a MUST win vs team that right behind us and the winner of the game wll hold the tie breaker for WC spot. Chiefs are really hot right now and may even have shot at that division if denver doesnt clean up their act. They were a 2 point conversion away from OT vs Bears with no Forte and no Jeffery and Bennett was knicked up.

are any of the games on week 17 in prime time? I thought the league plays them all during the day? Unless I'm getting it confused because baseball started doing it

are any of the games on week 17 in prime time? I thought the league plays them all during the day? Unless I'm getting it confused because baseball started doing it

actually you are right.. I completely forgot about that, thanks for pointing it out!

Imo the Dallas game is the best shot. It's dallas. They could be playing for the division and the bills a wild card. Cowboys a draw, crazy stadium with legit playoff hopes and maybe winter backdrop... the game scheduled as of now is pit balt which looks like a complete dud. Couple of other games that week. Pats/jets and panthers/falcons could make the jump.

even if it wasn't too late for this week NE vs Denver is a lock

Week 13 4PM games are all good match ups IND-PIT on SNF

Week 14 - Oak Denver, Dallas GB @ 4 - Seattle Balto on SNF

Week 15 - Buff at Wash a possibility over Cinci v SF on SNF

Week 16 - Dallas @ Buff a possibility over Pitt v Balto on SNF

Week 17 - Jan 3rd no night games

On a tangent, the new broadcast rules are messing with the Thanksgiving day schedules. Second year in a row, no AFC teams represented in the games, so less interest from half the fan base.

Philly @ Detroit PEEEEUUUUUUU!

Carolina @ Dallas - should watch

Chicago @ GB - Meh

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The only game I see as potentially more intriguing/important to the playoffs than a BUF/NYJ win and you're in game is MIN/GB playing for the NFC North at Lambeau. I'm hoping that's the case, I have no interest in attending a Sunday night game in January

Hello everybody. Yes there will be a night game week 17. They don't schedule one because they're almost certain to flex a different game anyway. And since week 17 only requires 1 week's advance notice there's no sense in inconveniencing more teams than necessary.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Hello everybody. Yes there will be a night game week 17. They don't schedule one because they're almost certain to flex a different game anyway. And since week 17 only requires 1 week's advance notice there's no sense in inconveniencing more teams than necessary.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Quit sugarcoating it, Tuco. Tell us straight up what we can expect come week 17.

I really want Bills/Jets on SNF week 17

What a party! And we 100% are going to win that game.

Can you imagine... New Year's weekend...Nighttime... Snow... win and the 15 year drought is OVER!

My god what a scene that would be! I'm getting chills just thinking of it!

Edited by TheFunPolice

I really want Bills/Jets on SNF week 17

What a party! And we 100% are going to win that game.

Can you imagine... New Year's weekend...Nighttime... Snow... win and the 15 year drought is OVER!

My god what a scene that would be! I'm getting chills just thinking of it!

I can tell you are not a season ticket holder who has to go sit in the elements at night in the Ralph. I am a season ticket holder, and praying we don't get flexed to a night game..........especially in January!!!!

Edited by bigK14094