I smell an upset coming Monday night!

r henderson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to a bunch of sports radio today and heard 4 analysts pick the bills to win. Not sure who they were or that it matters, but it got me fired up and I know think we have a 50/50 shot to win. That's saying a lot, we ARE playing in foxboro. Refs, headsets, refs. We're playing against more than just the pats players. But I have a feeling we can get it done. In Darby we trust

I wish I had your sense of smell :)

Can the Bills defense put pressure on Brady....it doesn't seem to matter what kind of o-line the cheats put on the field, they always seem able create a pocket and provide the time he needs to throw, which isn't much, if it is a critical 3rd or 4th down late in the game....their o-line can hold at will and there will never be a call.

As a fan I wonder if our o-line can protect TT and give him time to throw.....that may be even more critical as Buffalo can't afford 3 and outs, what was it, 6 in a row last game?

I am almost conditioned to lose to the Pats with Brady at the helm. 3-27 against him or something like that; losing in every way imaginable; with a blowout loss it seems in one of the two games each year.

I hope the Bills find a way Monday night!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Lets give a great performance and see where the chips fall. Quite honestly, the KC game looms much larger in the playoff picture for The Bills. We deliver a solid performance yet don't win, well.......that happens. But that will then lead to more confidence heading into KC. We just cant get rocked Monday night, my gutt feel says we wont. I just dont know about pulling the upset.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings

I'm encouraged by how the staff and players have gotten down to business lately. the talent and tools to win games has been there siince summer. hopefully their improved focus and sense of urgency is a response to letting themselves be pushed to the brink of a failed season. this game provides them all with a great opportunity.. a chance to show the rest of the league what they're capable of. this game will expose - for better, or worse - the heart of this team.