Violence of Action

hullhawk

What is violence of Action.

The term violence of action literally means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Special forces units, are often Outnumbered and behind enemy lines, fighting against superior (numerically at least) foes…I wouldn’t ever compare football players to our nation’s finest, or football to Combat, but the same principles apply.

We will be out manned, outnumbered and most definitely behind enemy lines.

To continue, when attacking a superior foe in number or position, you use overwhelming force at the points of attack, attacking simultaneously from multiple entry points, using unconventional points of entry if possible. Breaching Walls, using flash bangs and overwhelming firepower to confuse , disorientate, and weaken the foe. As you carry the fight inward, the force of the enemy is reduced because while you can shoot in almost any direction, he must worry about friendly fire, and doing the job for you. This type of combat is essential to the success of elite small units, like our seals and delta commando teams.

How does this apply to this Monday contest? We must strike Hard from the opening snap. We have to continually throw haymakers, going deep on every drive. WE must score Touchdowns on every drive. We must dominate at the points of attack. Stuff the run Game and force Brady into third and long. Force him to hold the ball longer than he wants too. We must hit him on every play. In all out assaults you don’t conserve ammo, you empty the clip Reload and keep firing. Hold.Nothing.Back. It is survive or die. Our season hinges on this game. Lose to the Pats and we face an uphill battle being forced to win 5 of the next 6. And even then we will most likely need other teams to lose in order to insure our arrival in the post season.

The defense MUST confuse and disorient Tom Brady. Hit him, intercept him if possible. Get him out of rhythm. We cannot try and play ball control or time of possession against him. He simply is too efficient. Too fast. I expect see a lot of exotic blitzes. I expect them to throw everything and play aggressive. Corner blitzes, safety blitzes. Our only chance of victory, hinges on our ability to disrupt, disorient and Demolish the Pats QB.

We must try and strip the ball from every ball carrier, and punish every Receiver who touches the ball.

The offense must swing for the fences on every play. Flea flickers, jet sweeps, reverses, well execute draws and screens. I would go hurry up offense from the opening bell. I would kick to the patriots, and onside kick it from the jump. I would use fake punts, I would go for it inside their 40 every time.

In short gentleman we can lose BIG, or we can lose small but either way we lose. I for one would rather go down swinging knowing that it was a “war to the knife” and even if we fail, that we held nothing back an left it all on the field.

It’s the only chance we have.

GO BILLS!

What they need to do is just PLAY THE GAME

Play the game

run your routes like it was your last

nobody gets past you on a tackle

offensive linemen need to make the prettiest pocket around our QB all season

run block like your trying to take your guy to the parking lot

throw the ball accurately......accurately

pass rush like it is the last play of the game and it is the game winner

do NOT drop balls that hit you in the hands

if something bad happens move past it immediately.......

and.....do all this without committing penalties

the author is calling for lots of trick plays

so basically we will be behind by 40 by half time using the OP's ideas. how many trick plays have you seen the Bills successfully pull off recently ??

Maybe that's the trick. They have not run a successful trick play in a long time, setting themselves up for a sneak attack in game 2 vs the Pats in the 2015 season?

It's diabolical and just might work! BB and Brady won't know what hit them, then after the game Rex and Roman will laugh and talk about how they have planned this attack for years and how their time with the jets and 49ers were just decoys to this moment........

the author is calling for lots of trick plays

so basically we will be behind by 40 by half time using the OP's ideas. how many trick plays have you seen the Bills successfully pull off recently ??

We can't run trick plays. Cassel was traded and Taylor is now a QB..

With the OP's war anaolgy, lets go all the way and float a corpse up to Boston Harbor with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist, containing a bogus game plan of our entire drive by drive strategy. It worked for Sicily..

The bad part about this game is it being Monday night. More time to psychic themselves out for it. If you put any other helmet on the Pats players it is easily a more winnable game. Brady is good, but beatable. Play the game. The Bills will most likely be down at some point. Do t panic, stay the course. Deep breaths and keep playing your game. Brady doesn't play on D and their D is good but can be scored on.

Between now and then say the right things pay respect to the team that has owned the division and conference for 15 years. Play hard and smart. Bills can win this game if they believe they can and the coaches have a good scheme.

Looks like somebody watches too much Military Channel programming.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

JK. I do like the way this guy thinks, I just think it doesn't apply to sports.

I think he's trying to say......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

JK. I do like the way this guy thinks, I just think it doesn't apply to sports.

I think he's trying to say......GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

There's general principles that can be derived from it that apply to any sort of conflict you care to name, including football. The most fundamental being: who acts, wins; who reacts, loses.

His overly literal recitation of a very specific special forces motto is just stupid.

What is violence of Action.

The term violence of action literally means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Special forces units, are often Outnumbered and behind enemy lines, fighting against superior (numerically at least) foes…I wouldn’t ever compare football players to our nation’s finest, or football to Combat, but the same principles apply.

We will be out manned, outnumbered and most definitely behind enemy lines.

To continue, when attacking a superior foe in number or position, you use overwhelming force at the points of attack, attacking simultaneously from multiple entry points, using unconventional points of entry if possible. Breaching Walls, using flash bangs and overwhelming firepower to confuse , disorientate, and weaken the foe. As you carry the fight inward, the force of the enemy is reduced because while you can shoot in almost any direction, he must worry about friendly fire, and doing the job for you. This type of combat is essential to the success of elite small units, like our seals and delta commando teams.

How does this apply to this Monday contest? We must strike Hard from the opening snap. We have to continually throw haymakers, going deep on every drive. WE must score Touchdowns on every drive. We must dominate at the points of attack. Stuff the run Game and force Brady into third and long. Force him to hold the ball longer than he wants too. We must hit him on every play. In all out assaults you don’t conserve ammo, you empty the clip Reload and keep firing. Hold.Nothing.Back. It is survive or die. Our season hinges on this game. Lose to the Pats and we face an uphill battle being forced to win 5 of the next 6. And even then we will most likely need other teams to lose in order to insure our arrival in the post season.

The defense MUST confuse and disorient Tom Brady. Hit him, intercept him if possible. Get him out of rhythm. We cannot try and play ball control or time of possession against him. He simply is too efficient. Too fast. I expect see a lot of exotic blitzes. I expect them to throw everything and play aggressive. Corner blitzes, safety blitzes. Our only chance of victory, hinges on our ability to disrupt, disorient and Demolish the Pats QB.

We must try and strip the ball from every ball carrier, and punish every Receiver who touches the ball.

The offense must swing for the fences on every play. Flea flickers, jet sweeps, reverses, well execute draws and screens. I would go hurry up offense from the opening bell. I would kick to the patriots, and onside kick it from the jump. I would use fake punts, I would go for it inside their 40 every time.

In short gentleman we can lose BIG, or we can lose small but either way we lose. I for one would rather go down swinging knowing that it was a “war to the knife” and even if we fail, that we held nothing back an left it all on the field.

It’s the only chance we have.

GO BILLS!

I think i got a ticket for this when i was young.

but i like the thinking. and it's a bit of proven method

There's general principles that can be derived from it that apply to any sort of conflict you care to name, including football. The most fundamental being: who acts, wins; who reacts, loses.

His overly literal recitation of a very specific special forces motto is just stupid.

just stupid. hmmm.

with enough pressure from the less expected methods , a question mark may arise. and hopefully more than one.

When the officer in charge feels pressure and reacts poorly under duress even once, its a trickle down. The players, infantry, begin to sense a need to react and regain control. But as we know emotional discipline is critical at the QB position. Rattle the captain and the troops falter.

and yes i would go after Brady like it was bounty gate.

I don't care anymore. if he was actually worried about something / anything he would show up to be human.

Brady might be best rattled by letting him know we are coming. and this bullet is tumbling. not a neat clean shot.

Blow a hole the size of Montana out the back of his ego.

Attack.from every possible contextual angle.

Is hullhawk rexies alter ego?

hope so

I think you are dialed in.

Game day is the battle, but in concept and then literally this is truth.

and why like where our offense is finally going !

Belichick in a nutshell. Find the weakness and attack.

sounds too simple BB.