Bills can give Brady his suspension

bisonbrigade

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

Take the Saints vs Brett Favre approach. Just watch out for the TT retaliation. If somehow Brady gets knocked out of the game, I'd bench TT as he is just as important to the Bills going forward, and I'd assume the pats to retaliate.

Knocking Brady out would be a bigger victory than just winning this one game!

Agree. Even if we try to hit him late, it will be so slow that Brady will have already exited the field of play before our guys can locate him.

We are better off hoping that he slips on a mat in the tunnel.

I like this idea. Do we still have the mat that Kolb slipped on? If so, put it outside the visitor's dressing room door.

Anyone remember the Vince Wilson's forearm shiver to JP Losman's knee?

If you meant Wilfork, yes.

Taylor is more mobile, a clean game is a loss.

then we lose.. not stooping to a low level for a sports win...

a clean hit that takes out Brady is one thing, but accepting or suggesting dirty play for a stupid sports win is beyond sad and extremely pathetic.. Integrity is everything win or lose, we should never stoop to the Patriots level no matter what

Edited by shibuya

then we lose.. not stooping to a low level for a sports win...

a clean hit that takes out Brady is one thing, but accepting or suggesting dirty play for a stupid sports win is beyond sad and extremely pathetic.. Integrity is everything win or lose, we should never stoop to the Patriots level no matter what

Integrity? LOL. Integrity is for losers. No Superbowl rings given out for integrity. Just win baby!

A thread like this starts everytime we play the Patsies. I know cuz I have started a few over the last few years.

The OP talks about Williams and Hughes. Im yet to know who these players are? Are they on the Bills roster? Are they playing this year?

For some reason, the Bills can never sniff Brady's jock. A 250 million dollar investment that averages 1 sack per game against Gisele.

Take the loss and move on. Outclassed, outcoached and did I say Outclassed?

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

Hope they're super fast! Like, 2-2.5 seconds fast!...

There's a fine line between making Brady worry about the pass rush and becoming a dirty team.

I would like o see Brady on his keister as much as anyone, but not at the expense of becoming a dirty team.

We can win without having to resort to dirty tactics.

GO BILLS!!

lol, good one. They have shown so many times over the last 15 years that nice guys finish first and they can beat the Patriots, LOL........

Who cares if they beat the Pats Dirty. You think the Pats and their fans care that they win by bending the rules or if they were dirty? They just take the win and talk about how it's a win and that others are just jealous of their success and everyone else does it....

Putting * after Pats or calling the m the "Cheatriots" doesn't bother them one bit because they just keep getting wins and championships while the nice guys keep finishing behind them

Middle pressure early and often and I agree with OP, if u hit him late once or twice early...oops. *Brady is a smug cheating prick and he's flaunting it in the face of the NFL right now, he needs to be stopped. Bad weather games haven't started yet, I'm interested to see how *marsha's arm holds up then. Not sure it'll make a difference when u are throwing the ball 10 ft each time but we'll see