Brady Man of the Year photo shoot in GQ

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metrosexual.

I believe that there wouldn't be any hate for Brady if he wasn't such a whiny b!tch on the field.

No one hated Joe Montana because he won 4 Superbowls. (etc.)

You mean switch hitter?

I agree if Tom wasn't such a whiny dickheaded shove it in your face poor sport when winning I wouldn't mind him as much.

just to name a few -

Peyton = Winner = Respect

Rogers = Winner = Respect

Brees = Winner = Respect

Wilson = Winner = Respect

Flacco = Winner = Respect

Roethlesberger = Winner = Respect

Dalton = Winner = Respect

Tainted Tom = Winner = Punkass troll

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

if y'all dont realize brady is the GOAT, you're in denial

the man does whatever the f*ck he wants.

Beyond the than cheating and the benefit of the refs yes he's great.

the man does whatever the f*ck he wants and gets away with it w/o repercussions

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

He is a great QB maybe the greatest of all time, but that is too tough to tell with rule changes, etc...

My only knock or what i don't really like being an old school football guy is how hard he tries to distance himself from the game image wise. Like he has the same publicist and image consultant Justin Bieber has...

I wish he was a Bill for what he does on the field. Off the field i am glad he is not.

He is a great QB maybe the greatest of all time, but that is too tough to tell with rule changes, etc...

My only knock or what i don't really like being an old school football guy is how hard he tries to distance himself from the game image wise. Like he has the same publicist and image consultant Justin Bieber has...

I wish he was a Bill for what he does on the field. Off the field i am glad he is not.

I generally say, who cares what they do off the field? In this case I'll say I respect Brady far more than I do manlier men like Ray Lewis and OJ Simpson.

I stopped reading after he used head to head matchups as a primary reason for giving Brady the nod over Manning. I can see giving him the edge on postseason success, but judging QBs against each other based on head to head match ups is mind-numbingly moronic.

Seeing as how both QBs play against a completely different defense it doesn't make much sense to use that as a measuring stick. It's like judging two golfers by who had the better score when they weren't even playing on the same course.