Go Bills next Monday night

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're supposedly definitely gonna lose this one, we have no chance, chalk it up as a loss, etc, why are you even watching this game? This team? If the Patriots** are so damn good, why even watch the rest of the season, you know how it's gonna play out. Have some damn confidence in your team! If you don't think we're gonna win, get the hell out! We don't need you! What would Marv Levy say if he read this board? Jim Kelly? They'd be pissed I tell you that.

There's a reason you play the game. Quit acting scared of the big, bad, Patriots**! Is the media saying we're gonna lose? We have no chance? Good! I don't give two flying Gugnies what the media says! It'll make victory that much sweeter! We're gonna earn some damn respect this coming Monday!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I approve of this message

If we're supposedly definitely gonna lose this one, we have no chance, chalk it up as a loss, etc, why are you even watching this game? This team? If the Patriots** are so damn good, why even watch the rest of the season, you know how it's gonna play out. Have some damn confidence in your team! If you don't think we're gonna win, get the hell out! We don't need you! What would Marv Levy say if he read this board? Jim Kelly? They'd be pissed I tell you that.

There's a reason you play the game. Quit acting scared of the big, bad, Patriots**! Is the media saying we're gonna lose? We have no chance? Good! I don't give two flying Gugnies what the media says! It'll make victory that much sweeter! We're gonna earn some damn respect this coming Monday!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I'm watching. You never know.

so many decent posts here that cover our collective AND singular approach to Monday night against the best Team in the NFL last year and this year to.

I will watch and i will root for them.

Always hope . never think of a loss or expect a win. just go into the game thinking they will try as hard as possible, and give their All.

So i will watch cheering, even for the coin toss. lol.

Go Bills!

ps i already called in sick for Tuesday.

screw it. I am going to have some fun Monday night. looking forward to eating and drinking and yelling, win or lose

Why watch? Why indeed.....

a5aa849913e9284e093f480de68ae18d.jpg

Thank you. not sure why but my mood improves when i see Pom Poms :beer:

- The Jaguars beat us. We need to win a game we aren't supposed to to make up for that - this seems to be that game - I think we'll either be favorites or less than 3 pt underdogs the rest of our sched - this one is Bills +7.

- Pats are as undermanned as they have been all season and the Giants almost (and should have) beat them - we know we are at least as good as the Jersey giants.

- Might be a little soon - but perhaps not - for TT to take the next step in proving most NFL pundit fvcks wrong about him needing to enter the NFL draft as a WR. He's gone a long way already with his QB rank in the Top 5 all season. One cannot underestimate how much that BS drives this kid. National TV, vs the undefeated Super Bowl champs, an OC that can scheme something up, and a DC/HC that knows how to scheme up a D vs. the weakened Pats.

- 11 days to prepare and heal

- Will treat this much more as a business trip than the frenzied emotional turd that was week 2.

- Want to see exactly how good we are ... I think Bills fans will be happy.