Game In December...

john_bult

Don't be surprised if Bills/Cowboys is flexed to Sunday night if both teams are in the playoff hunt.

I know the NFC East is up for grabs but at 2-6 the way the Cowboys are playing to have any chance in week 15. They are likely to be 2-7 after today. Edited by Kelly the Dog

I know the NFC East is up for grabs but at 2-6 the way the Cowboys are playing to have any chance in week 15. They are likely to be 2-7 after today.

If Romo is back, they might play themselves back into contention, which in that division might be 7-9.

If Romo is back, they might play themselves back into contention, which in that division might be 7-9.

If they lose today it would take a huge run to even get to 7-9.

They have a solid 53 when healthy but this board seems to think of them as the elite of the elite when romo returns.

He's not even eligible until week 11. Their best case is probably 3-7. They would have to leapfrog 3 teams and they all play each other I think. They also play the Panthers, packers, Jets and Fins. It's all but impossible.

Don't be surprised if Bills/Cowboys is flexed to Sunday night if both teams are in the playoff hunt.

PTR- i know you posted before the game, but the Bucs beat them so 7 losses. They'd have to win all 7 in the back half to keep up with the Giants and Eagles.

To the OP, I'd plan for the Jets. It will be fun either way, and there will be lots of Jets fans there as well so some rivalry, and smack talk. If it really becomes a win and we're in, I may fly up for the game as well. I haven't gone to a snow game in 20 years.

Got another weekend off form my boss to go to another game in Buffalo. Which game will be more interesting/exciting: the Cowboys game on the 27th or the Jets game on the 3rd?

There is no decision. Even if the Cowboys were not basically out of it already the Jets and Fitz in Buffalo week 17 with a potential playoff birth on the line is the only choice.

Edited by Max997