Who is this Doosh?

"attended a Florida MMA show and gave the finger to some Miami Dolphins fans who wanted to meet him in the octagon."

This is a bad thing????

Jets fans and their local media hacks are always surprised and bitter when the Bills beat their crappy, overrated team. it happens every time.

And Rex doesn't care about the media or their reaction. He doesn't care about the fans' reaction either. He does his thing and I think he really only cares about his team and protecting his players and coaches. He was that way in NY and he's that way in Buffalo. And if being the over-the-top front man is his method to win his team's loyalty then good for him (as long as it works).

completely agree with all of it.....chicago is the same way how dare we beat us we invented the game

Is Jim Nantz a Jets fan? When Marshal scored he gave out a celebratory yes. As the game went on and the Bills were running the clock out, his tone was pretty melancholy.

I thought the same thing while watching the game. Glad to see I was not the only person to feel this way.

People hate Rex the way way they hate other show boaters, loudmouths and grandstanders. They don't like all the attention he gets or the way he gets it.

The good thing for the bills is the national media is talking about the bills. So win loose or draw he's man the franchise relevant. He's a walking talking publicity stunt for sure.... Let just hope there is a good football coach I there too. Next Monday will be a great litmus test against another hated football personality, hated not for their pr stunts but unilateral dominance and ethical "flexibility"

People hate Rex the way way they hate other show boaters, loudmouths and grandstanders. They don't like all the attention he gets or the way he gets it.

The good thing for the bills is the national media is talking about the bills. So win loose or draw he's man the franchise relevant. He's a walking talking publicity stunt for sure.... Let just hope there is a good football coach I there too. Next Monday will be a great litmus test against another hated football personality, hated not for their pr stunts but unilateral dominance and ethical "flexibility"

Perfectly put, we didn't hear this much about the Bills during the glory years!

You would think Jets fans would love IK. A 5-4 team with Fitz is 3-6 at best with Geno starting.

I said that to my Jets fan buddy. He agreed, but said that Rex signing him was a dick move and that's when he stopped liking him.

Dwight- your first mistake is watching ESPN. I've said it on another thread, but I strongly prefer NFLN, and NFLR. The eSPN guys never seem to have a decent thing to say about the Bills or they are so uninformed, it's as if they read a couple of sound bites or headlines and get on the air.

The TV and Radio network I stated always seem to really know our team. I don't always agree with them, but at least they know the players, the strengths and weaknesses, and give a fair observation of the Bills.

That's my opinion so take it FWIW.

Dude. Same thing. It's like saying you prefer air to oxygen or water to H2O.

hamsters are larger and more fiesty

As long as we're picking nits, don't forget the 1% of inert gases like Radon, Xenon and Argon.

damned Nits! damned inert gases conflagrating with my Oxygen. How dare they!!

I said that to my Jets fan buddy. He agreed, but said that Rex signing him was a dick move and that's when he stopped liking him.

I don't understand that at all. Why should Rex blackball IK if he thinks he would be a positive addition to the team?

It would be like if a restaurant manager got fired from Applebees and got a job at Fridays, then picked up a bartender he'd hired at his previous job who got fired for laying out the sous chef. I don't think anyone would say that was a dick move.

Rex draws that kind of scorn because he talks too much. Watching Boomer & Caron today, Esiason was laying into Rex as well.

(P.S. Nothing is more phony than prefacing a sentence with "I love the guy but..." Boomer said that 4-5 times before he laid into Rex. Instead of giving the phony love to someone before you crap on them, just say what you think. No need to profess some fake admiration for someone you think sucks.)

You must be a glutton for punishment listening to that show. It might be the worst sports show out there, which is saying a lot. Carton is a repugnant know nothing moron. Makes the worst guys on WGR sound like PBS.

Actually it's about 21% oxygen.

Here in LA it's closer to unmeasureable.

As long as we're picking nits, don't forget the 1% of inert gases like Radon, Xenon and Argon.

Wait a minute, I thought those were warrior princesses. Edited by yungmack

Dwight- your first mistake is watching ESPN. I've said it on another thread, but I strongly prefer NFLN, and NFLR. The eSPN guys never seem to have a decent thing to say about the Bills or they are so uninformed, it's as if they read a couple of sound bites or headlines and get on the air.

The TV and Radio network I stated always seem to really know our team. I don't always agree with them, but at least they know the players, the strengths and weaknesses, and give a fair observation of the Bills.

That's my opinion so take it FWIW.

i agree.. i really dont watch ESPN anymore, just stumbled on this yesterday, and it actually fortified your take on ESPN and my feelings too.. just cannot believe what a bunch of bitter, whinny people that pass themselves off as sports journalists nowadays. .

I don't understand that at all. Why should Rex blackball IK if he thinks he would be a positive addition to the team?

It would be like if a restaurant manager got fired from Applebees and got a job at Fridays, then picked up a bartender he'd hired at his previous job who got fired for laying out the sous chef. I don't think anyone would say that was a dick move.

I can sort of see his point, but I agree with you and thought of what you said later and wish I'd said it to him at the time. But it wouldn't have made a difference.