Who is this Doosh?

I don't get the Rex hate (for his personality, not his record/coaching etc...). Even when he was with the Jets, I thought Rex was hillarious. "That's My Boy" where he played a die hard Patriots fan. When he came out dressed like his brother. Didn't he even give Sammy a personal phone call last season asking him not to suit up?

I'll admit the tattoo thing was weird. Funny, but weird. And the foot thing? He's a celebrity having sex with his wife. Outlandish stuff, definitely, but I think DC Tom pointed out that he's the first celebrity in a sex scandal with their spouse.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it and thought "Whew! This guy related to Sully, or is there one of them in every city?"

I don't think Rex would particularly embrace that he's lost anything if he can't be seen as a "nice guy who finishes last". I think he'd be "I am what I am, like it or don't (shrug)"

There's also this: http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2015/11/13/9727918/porkys-revenge

Fat jokes directed at a guy who's lost a lot of weight, very classy, NYC!

(P.S. Nothing is more phony than prefacing a sentence with "I love the guy but..." Boomer said that 4-5 times before he laid into Rex. Instead of giving the phony love to someone before you crap on them, just say what you think. No need to profess some fake admiration for someone you think sucks.)

Preach it, Brother! It's the same thing as "I don't want to hurt you (your feelings) but....". It's the phonetic equivalent of a rattlesnake shaking its rattles to warn it will bite you, and can be directly translated to mean "I know damn well what I'm about to say will hurt you (your feelings) and Here I Go!" or "In fact, I don't love the guy, and I'm about to tell you why in great detail"

Preach it, Brother! It's the same thing as "I don't want to hurt you (your feelings) but....". It's the phonetic equivalent of a rattlesnake shaking its rattles to warn it will bite you, and can be directly translated to mean "I know damn well what I'm about to say will hurt you (your feelings) and Here I Go!" or "In fact, I don't love the guy, and I'm about to tell you why in great detail"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but..."