All Drew lovers: your dish of CROW is ready!!

Bob4Bills

At times amusing, mostly embarassing, the Drew lovers on the wall have encouraged mean and adamant resonses from those who know better. Today at 11:00 a.m., the Bills will release UNCONDITIONALLY Drew Bledsoe. As a QB, he's terrible and that's the ONLY measure to judge him by.

KEMP; FERGUSON; KELLY and NOW JP LOSMAN!!

GO BILLS!!!! :lol::lol::(

At times amusing, mostly embarassing, the Drew lovers on the wall have encouraged mean and adamant resonses from those who know better. Today at 11:00 a.m., the Bills will release UNCONDITIONALLY Drew Bledsoe. As a QB, he's terrible and that's the ONLY measure to judge him by.

GO BILLS!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :(

241011[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't think that Drew was so bad. I guess that makes me a "Drew Lover," so thanks for the "crow." I do believe that you are certainly a worthy dispenser as such.

I see in your gleeful post that you already have JP in there with Kelly, etc. My questions is why set your sights so low? I think that JP will be better than Montana, Elway and Young, no problem!

Unless of course another defensive back brushes up against him. :D

I remember similar posts from the other side when Drew re-worked his contract last year. :lol:

It doesn't really matter who was right or wrong...

Now that it's over, I think it'd be great if all of us just turn the page, re-unite as one Bills Nation, and support our new QB 100%. :lol:

GO JP!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I think many, not all of us were happy when he caame to Buffalo, and the first 8 weeks we were rewarded with some pretty good football. The following 2 1/2 seasons were less than spectacular.

Although I would have loved for him to stay on as a backup, I don't hate the guy for his tenure here, he was all we really had, we now start the JP era, and we will see what we have. Will it be another Todd Collins, or will it be the next coming of Kelly, only time will tell.

At least this was handled a lot quicker than Flutie/RJ...No matter what side of this debate you were on -- we are all JP fans now....Let's Go #7.

241034[/snapback]

I fully agree, but will feel better when I see a backup in place and sorry.... I would not be disappointed to see Fiedler.

Hey, if JP is the superstar so many posters think that he is, what difference would it make? :lol:

Well if you knew anything about the saying "Eating Crow" then you would understand it would not apply here until JP wins the Super Bowl. Pretty much any thing short of that the JP lovers will be eating crow. While I have some serious doubts about JP, I also am not a Bledsoe fan. IMHO, going into next year he was the better choice to get us more wins especially if the Oline was upgraded.

GO BILLS!!!!  :lol:  :(  :D

241011[/snapback]

The only thing I hate more than obnoxious slams is annoying gloating :lol:

This is the move that I also wanted, I by NO means am a Drew lover.

But, I think we could practice some more tolerance and be a bit more civilized.

Next jersey I get is gonna have my name on it.

And I know I'll never get cut or traded :lol:

241042[/snapback]

JSP, how much will it cost for you to take one for the team and buy a Tom Brady jersey? I mean, if every player whose jersey you own ends up crapping out...why not use that magic juju power on Mr. Brady?

JSP, how much will it cost for you to take one for the team and buy a Tom Brady jersey?  I mean, if every player whose jersey you own ends up crapping out...why not use that magic juju power on Mr. Brady?

241119[/snapback]

let's see....calculating mental distress....physical harm done at home games....

ah, yes, That would come to $1,453,890,030.32.

241011[/snapback]

Supporters of the Bills "encouraged" mean and adamant responses? And your post does NOT do that?

Wow, you are super clever, insightful, and so ATYPICAL of a Bills fan. Who are you and where do you come from?

No need to reply, I am pretty sure I could summate your whole life story in about one paragraph, maybe two. Pure simpleton. :D:angry::w00t:

Hey man, the Drew lovers here are still Bills Brothers and Sisters (albeit a little misguided but what the hey) and shouldn't have their noses rubbed in it. You're better than this...

241133[/snapback]

No shite. Let's cut this Flootie/Johnson crapola already.

Yeah, I didn't think that Drew was so bad. I guess that makes me a "Drew Lover," so thanks for the "crow." I do believe that you are certainly a worthy dispenser as such.

I see in your gleeful post that you already have JP in there with Kelly, etc. My questions is why set your sights so low? I think that JP will be better than Montana, Elway and Young, no problem!

Unless of course another defensive back brushes up against him.  :lol:

241025[/snapback]

Believe it or not, there is some middle ground between missing the playoffs every year with the #2 ranked defense, and the 2 greatest QB's of my lifetime (Montana & Elway). Hard to believe, I know.

I guess it is fitting noticing how Rockpile's history for the Bills was blank for 2-16!

The DB release would at least make news and Bills history for that day.

What a shame.

For a 3-13 team 3 years ago, I guess we expected the Lombardi trophy?

I hold my breath for stability with the kid!

GO BILLS!!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :(

241011[/snapback]

Why would we eat crow for supporting the Buffalo Bills QB? Maybe you should check out who owns a majority of the Bills single season passing records. It isn't any of the guys you named. Either way, JP is the man now, and I wish Drew well. He gave nothing less than 110% and is a class act. It just didn't work out here. Go JP!

Look, I fully know this. Do YOU know that there is a chance that JP can be worse than Drew?

Hard to believe, I know.

241160[/snapback]

I think it's highly unlikely.

Drew, while posessig some great physical tools, has ZERO mind for the game. It's hard to see anybody with less pocket presence and knowledge of coverages than Drew.

Look, I fully know this. Do YOU know that there is a chance that JP can be worse than Drew?

Hard to believe, I know.

241160[/snapback]

So there's a slight chance we go 6-10 and miss the playoffs, instead of 8-8 and miss the playoffs. That's it - that's the extent of the downside.

I just cannot fathom how anybody could even consider this a "gamble".

241011[/snapback]

Sorry to see Bledsoe go. IMHO I think he would have taken us easily into the playoffs next year particularly with 16 games of Willis and a coaching staff going into its 2nd year.

I hope JP can do it instead.

Oh, and Bob4Bills. You're a small-minded fool.

I think it's highly unlikely.

Drew, while posessig some great physical tools, has ZERO mind for the game. It's hard to see anybody with less pocket presence and knowledge of coverages than Drew.

241179[/snapback]

Ah but Joe, Drew has the record books on his side. I know, past stats dont mean everything. I also think that Drew lost something while playing behind a pre-McNally offensive line that consisted largely of poorly coached misfits. 108 or thereabout sacks in 2 seasons HAD to take a toll.

My point? No, Drew was not a great qb with the Bills, but JP has a ton to prove merely to earn a starting spot, let alone post numbers like Drew.

Lets hope that he can for our own sake as Bills fans.

Ah but Joe, Drew has the record books on his side. I know, past stats dont mean everything. I also think that Drew lost something while playing behind a pre-McNally offensive line that consisted largely of poorly coached misfits. 108 or thereabout sacks in 2 seasons HAD to take a toll.

My point? No, Drew was not a great qb with the Bills, but JP has a ton to prove merely to earn a starting spot, let alone post numbers like Drew.

Lets hope that he can for our own sake as Bills fans.

241250[/snapback]

I'd prefer to look at the positive here:

This isn't change for change's sake. You KNOW what DB was capable of, and it wasn't much. Even though we don't know what to expect from JPL, I believe there's a 50-50 chance he's going to be better than Drew.

I remember similar posts from the other side when Drew re-worked his contract last year. :D

GO JP!!!

GO BILLS!!!

241027[/snapback]

Bingo. Sadly, for some, the only world they can live in is the manufactured world where they believe they're always right and everyone else, by not agreeing with them, is wrong.

I fail to see how the release of Bledsoe means the Bledsoe lovers should eat crow. Is it because they all stood around yelling that Bledsoe will not be released this year? And if you had believed that to be the case...and I am one of those people...does that make you a Bledsoe lover or a person trying to predict what the front office will do?

But hey...if people want to yell "you're all wrong because I was right" then there is little you can do but wait for them to go away.

Bingo. Sadly, for some, the only world they can live in is the manufactured world where they believe they're always right and everyone else, by not agreeing with them, is wrong.

I fail to see how the release of Bledsoe means the Bledsoe lovers should eat crow. Is it because they all stood around yelling that Bledsoe will not be released this year? And if you had believed that to be the case...and I am one of those people...does that make you a Bledsoe lover or a person trying to predict what the front office will do?

But hey...if people want to yell "you're all wrong because I was right" then there is little you can do but wait for them to go away.

241402[/snapback]

damn...that's good reads!!!! :D

I wanted DB out after the 2003 season when we could have cut the string with no cap hit. That being said, I'm not going to make someone "eat crow". Who cares. Everybody had an opinion on DB. Some were right, some were wrong. Forget about DB...he's past history. Let the JP era begin.

damn...that's good reads!!!! :D

241425[/snapback]

Damm that sucks! Here we go again, no playoffs for another ten years. This is a way bad move, JP aint gonna get it done. Im sorry but the faith is not there from what Ive seen. When #12 came you knew he was damm good. All we know about JP is that he gets hurt in practice. My son is such a Bleedsoe fan, now what do I tell him? I dont think Drew is that great, but he does know the system and the players. When JP blows, and we all know he will, at leats Drew would be able to spell while hes nursing another injury from camp next year. Sucks

Damm that sucks! Here we go again, no playoffs for another ten years. This is a way bad move, JP aint gonna get it done.

241448[/snapback]

If you hurry, there is still room in the 1-15 lifeboat, but don't delay or you'll go down with the 2005 version of the Titanic knows as the "SS Losman"

No playoffs for 10 years? :D

I wanted DB out after the 2003 season when we could have cut the string with no cap hit.  That  being said,  I'm not going to make someone "eat crow".  Who cares.  Everybody had an opinion on DB.  Some were right, some were wrong.  Forget about DB...he's past history.  Let the JP era begin.

241434[/snapback]

I'm with you there...the 2nd half of 2002 and the entire 2003 season convinced me.

Here's to bigger and better things for the Bills.

I remember similar posts from the other side when Drew re-worked his contract last year. ;)

Now that it's over, I think it'd be great if all of us just turn the page, re-unite as one Bills Nation, and support our new QB 100%. :D

GO JP!!!

GO BILLS!!!

241027[/snapback]

Amen to that Bro! But I doubt it will happen...

And I guess, to be fair, we never really backed away from the "Drew must go" stance...Granted for good reason, and obviously we wished DB would wake up from his slumber...I know most of the BB's ("Bledsoe Bashers") on this Board never wished for Drew to suck, we just expected that would be the end result...

But with the 1-15 Predictions I've already read concerning the Start of the JP Era, it's obvious this argument has legs...And the only thing that will unite Bills Fans across TSW will be a Playoff appearence in 2005...Is that really fair to JP? I don't think so, but that's just the way it will be... :)

And I guess, to be fair, we never really backed away from the "Drew must go" stance...

241571[/snapback]

I don't know, KOK... after he re-signed, I said I would withhold any big-time slams until I saw his performance on the field in 2004. :)

...of course, my good behavior went out the window after the Raiders game! :D

But with the 1-15 Predictions I've already read concerning the Start of the JP Era, it's obvious this argument has legs...And the only thing that will unite Bills Fans across TSW will be a Playoff appearence in 2005...Is that really fair to JP? I don't think so, but that's just the way it will be...
Sad but true. ;)

I don't know, KOK... after he re-signed, I said I would withhold any big-time slams until I saw his performance on the field in 2004. :lol:

...of course, my good behavior went out the window after the Raiders game!  :D

Sad but true. :lol:

241615[/snapback]

Can SL be reinstated for one day and let him and AKC go at it one last time over DB?

:);):w00t: