The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Then stay out of the conversation, because the term "equity" has been a constant presence in race conversations propaganda in the US for the last 3 years.

i will do what i want, haven't really cared to read race-baited conversations...

and in addition...

***** YOU!!

at least it's 11 am before you are into the sauce, begging for daddy to slap your face

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i will do what i want, haven't really cared to read race-baited conversations...

and in addition...

***** YOU!!

at least it's 11 am before you are into the sauce, begging for daddy to slap your face

So let's recap - you don't have a clue about a discussion topic, but feel compelled to jump in with an inane non-sequitur.  When you get called out for it, you're the one who gets indignant.  

Way to represent Canada.

4 hours ago, GG said:

Equity has been a wildly misused term lately. 

Equity is the difference between what you have and what you owe.   Essentially it's what you earned and kept.  That's why it's nothing close to the recent usage by Green. 

It is not a derivative of equality.  But because it sounds similar, stupid people adopted it.  

I think it’s because of arguments being made against the legitimacy of adverse or disparate impact as racism; noting that inequality does not mean inequity.

And then the stupid gets ahold of it.

many great essayists have been complaining about the ruination of meaning in the English language since 1700 or so.

equality of opportunity

equality of outcome

never-ending whining and complaining all the live long day...

4 hours ago, GG said:

So let's recap - you don't have a clue about a discussion topic, but feel compelled to jump in with an inane non-sequitur.  When you get called out for it, you're the one who gets indignant.  

Way to represent Canada.

he is falling off the ledge day by day. sad to see really.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

BLUE ON BLUE: UK Lesbians Protest Against Transgender Activism. Police Ask Them If They’re a ‘Hate Group.’

I rather enjoyed the “lesbians don’t have penises” protest sign, which you would think would be a given and uncontroversial.

But these are, after all, Heinlein’s Crazy Years.

Are lesbians a hate group?  Well not sure if they are a hate group but my experience has shown they are, for the most part, an angry group.  

And Get The L Out?  At first I thought it was a pretty imaginative tagline. Then I thought?  Get the hell out?  Out of where and why?  

.Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

Transgender hurdler easily wins NCAA women's national championship

Washington Times, by Victor Morton

Original Article

A hurdler who competed as a man last year won an NCAA championship in women’s hurdles over the weekend. CeCe Telfer of Franklin Pierce University easily won the 400-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division II outdoor track-and-field championships Saturday, winning the final race by more than a second.

“It was tough conditions out here with the wind and the heat over the last three days, but as she has over the last six months, CeCe proved herself to be tough enough to handle it,

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

.Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

Transgender hurdler easily wins NCAA women's national championship

Washington Times, by Victor Morton

Original Article

A hurdler who competed as a man last year won an NCAA championship in women’s hurdles over the weekend. CeCe Telfer of Franklin Pierce University easily won the 400-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division II outdoor track-and-field championships Saturday, winning the final race by more than a second.

“It was tough conditions out here with the wind and the heat over the last three days, but as she has over the last six months, CeCe proved herself to be tough enough to handle it,

Don't be so quick to judge. Poor CeCe had the additional challenge of worrying about tripping over her dick.

• Haha (+1) 3