Looks like rain for Thursday night

YoloinOhio

70-90% depending on where I look. Always adds a different element. Hopefully we can run the ball - but NYG has #2 run D.

What was Fitz like in rainy conditions? I can't recall.

Good thing we're playing NYJ then.

The forecasts I saw have rain early and stopping by evening.

Edited by GG

70-90% depending on where I look. Always adds a different element. Hopefully we can run the ball - but NYG has #2 run D.

Not unless my roof springs a leak.

The Legend of Karlos Williams continues running the damn ball

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

It's going to be cloudy and 55 at game time, says Accuweather.

The inside of that line isn't going to be easy to push around. I just don't see the gaps for the running game like we saw against Miami. Clay had better be a monster. In fact, I'd be happy with 2-TE sets.

It's going to be cloudy and 55 at game time, says Accuweather.

The inside of that line isn't going to be easy to push around. I just don't see the gaps for the running game like we saw against Miami. Clay had better be a monster. In fact, I'd be happy with 2-TE sets.

remember last time we went to NJ and Marrone kept trying to run the ball with no success but went run run pass run run pass. We were up by 20 but he made it a nail biter by not doing what worked. Passing the ball. I don't think the Pats even bothered running the ball over 10 times when they played them.

remember last time we went to NJ and Marrone kept trying to run the ball with no success but went run run pass run run pass. We were up by 20 but he made it a nail biter by not doing what worked. Passing the ball. I don't think the Pats even bothered running the ball over 10 times when they played them.

Yeah. I like the idea of "imposing your will" on the other team, but Roman needs to be ready for that not to work, which I'm sure he is.

Also, the Jets will be blitzing Tyrod up the middle all day. Roman should prepare him with some creative ways to neutralize that pressure.

His wedding ring gets wet and makes it harder to grip the ball.

He went to Harvard BTW

70-90% depending on where I look. Always adds a different element. Hopefully we can run the ball - but NYJ has #2 run D.

Isn't it funny how when a QB playing for Buffalo is ever discussed, someone insists on talking about them "being able to play in the conditions?" Aside from the fact that half their games aren't in Buffalo anyway, how often are there games played in Buffalo with legitimate "conditions?" Maybe once a year? Maybe?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Isn't it funny how when a QB playing for Buffalo is ever discussed, someone insists on talking about them "being able to play in the conditions?" Aside from the fact that half their games aren't in Buffalo anyway, how often are there games played in Buffalo with legitimate "conditions?" Maybe once a year? Maybe?

well - they could play in rain in any number of stadiums. I just couldn't remember any Fitz rain games.

But yeah, it is overplayed on whether a QB can play in snow. The wind at the Ralph, OTOH, can whip any time of the season though.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah. I like the idea of "imposing your will" on the other team, but Roman needs to be ready for that not to work, which I'm sure he is.

Also, the Jets will be blitzing Tyrod up the middle all day. Roman should prepare him with some creative ways to neutralize that pressure.

I was thinking about the long Karlos TD run yesterday and how it was the 2nd of 2 consecutive running plays we called after it was 2nd and 24. I wasn't surprised with the draw play on 2nd and 24 since were were getting into FG position and that figured to make it closer. But then I thought, who calls an off tackle run on 3rd and 12? We did and I'm glad, but I got curious so I went back and rewatched some of the game. I noticed Miami mostly only blitzed when it was 3rd and long, and often right up the middle. Then I watched the Karlos play - a run on 3rd and 12 - and sure enough, Miami sent 2 LBs and a DB all between the tackles. The off tackle run was the perfect call as those 3 secondary defenders basically took themselves out of the play. It gave every blocker a good angle on his man including the linebackers. The only downfield block required was from Charles Clay on the safety and the rest was clear sailing. I believe Miami expected a pass 100% on that play and Roman outsmarted them.