Rejoice! For Kiko Has Returned and the Legend Lives!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was against this trade and still am. The net return is just not worth it. Even if Kiko got hurt in Buffalo this year his contract was affordable and we rolled the dice another year. Trading him for an overvalued RB who has seen limited action and provided less then stellar production; sorry, McCoy wasn't worth the money and the trade.

Id have rather traded a draft pick for McCoy, a 3rd round at best for 2016.

Spiller was only slightly less production then MehCoy and more affordable.

I was against this trade and still am. The net return is just not worth it. Even if Kiko got hurt in Buffalo this year his contract was affordable and we rolled the dice another year. Trading him for an overvalued RB who has seen limited action and provided less then stellar production; sorry, McCoy wasn't worth the money and the trade.

because of course.....Kiko will 100 percent be the player he was with 2 knee injuries and there is no chance he could get hurt again even though he has been hurt the last two years

but Kiko wasn't very good. You can still have your man crush on him with Philly. I'd rather have McCoy.

but Kiko wasn't very good. You can still have your man crush on him with Philly. I'd rather have McCoy.

WTF? Not any good? He was runner up DROY.

A risk because of injury concerns? Granted. But "not any good"? Ridiculous.

Edited by BarleyNY

9 games left to play. Way too early to have any conclusive opinion on McCoy. Even with the injuries he's been more productive than Kiko in Philly this year so... yeah, I disagree entirely with this sentiment.

WTF? Not any good? He was runner up DROY.

And has barely played any football in the two calendar years since then. Plus during his fantastic rookie season (which was fantastic) he declined steadily as the season wore on. He's remembered more for his opening torrid stretch and people forget the last half of the season where he wasn't making nearly as many plays.

:thumbsup:

Dude, great pun!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Wake me up when kiko tackles a running back.

A 3rd rounder at best for McCoy, one of the top RBs in the league? Yeah, I'd rather trade a 5th rounder at best for Brady, but here in reality that ain't gonna happen

Someone who is actually one of the best at his position for a guy who has barely seen the field after a good start to his rookie season, even that deal sounds like it would never work in reality.......

The contract the Bills gave McCoy is still my biggest issue with either of these players.

Eagles have very little capital tied up in Kiko if things go south. Not the other way around with the Bills.

And your fears over McCoy's contract are entirely speculative on top of being inaccurate. He got paid, and paid well, but they did not overpay and his contract isn't going to be a limiting factor in what moves this team can or will make with regards to UFA or the draft.

But keep on beating that horse, it's working for ya. :thumbsup:

I think we all know the real reason Kiko was traded is that Rex watched all the episodes of "Cooking with Kiko" and decided he probably couldn't learn the defense. He did, however, make and eat the various dips.

This is the best theory yet. :lol::beer:

A 3rd rounder at best for McCoy, one of the top RBs in the league? Yeah, I'd rather trade a 5th rounder at best for Brady, but here in reality that ain't gonna happen

Someone who is actually one of the best at his position for a guy who has barely seen the field after a good start to his rookie season, even that deal sounds like it would never work in reality.......

RB's are not worth much in today's NFL. Smart front offices understand the short window RB's have. Unfortunately McCoy has reached that window.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I don't value McCoy as much as others. Because he was paid too much. It has nothing to do with what we had with Kiko and that I want him over McCoy. McCoy at this. Age and point in career I would back away with the money he wants. Id have drafted an RB and tossed money to Spiller - not much, but some. A rookie RB can be as productive as McCoy. Look at Williams. He got hurt so its moot. But a rookie is equal to McCoy and his bloated salary.

Transgreg. I promise next year this time we will be wanting to cut McCoy