Rejoice! For Kiko Has Returned and the Legend Lives!

McCoy had a very good game today.

I haven't watched the recording yet but it looked like he actually followed John Miller's pulling block(for once?) on his long TD play.

Good things happen when you follow your blocks and don't just dash for the sideline, Lesean.

On the downside, he suffered yet another injury later in the game.

Thurman Thomas will tell you that his shoulders went before his legs.

I heard on WGR that he said he is going to play Thursday.

:beer: Not being able to go to the game, I'm sure you had a better view than I had on TV.

Well duh. It's a national game.

:lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I say you did.......so it must be so...right?

That's the way it works on this board......if you say somebody said something then people unfamiliar with the discussion believe it.

Cuz it's funny.......I don't remember predicting that Darby was going to have a bad rookie season.........and that's because I made no such prediction.

That's just you being wrong aka being John from Hemet. :lol:

Dude.....you dont really want me to pull up our conversations about Darby......quit while your behind

Well I say you did.......so it must be so...right?

That's the way it works on this board......if you say somebody said something then people unfamiliar with the discussion believe it.

Cuz it's funny.......I don't remember predicting that Darby was going to have a bad rookie season.........and that's because I made no such prediction.

That's just you being wrong aka being John from Hemet. :lol:

McCoy had a very good game today.

I haven't watched the recording yet but it looked like he actually followed John Miller's pulling block(for once?) on his long TD play.

Good things happen when you follow your blocks and don't just dash for the sideline, Lesean.

On the downside, he suffered yet another injury later in the game.

Thurman Thomas will tell you that his shoulders went before his legs.

I heard on WGR that he said he is going to play Thursday.

Running backs get dinged up all the time....if they keep playing its not an issue

Solid game by McCoy today

Can someone post these "advanced" statistics for running backs aged 27+ I keep hearing about? Cause all I see is old men holding up their portion of the top RB rankings. Must be a statistical anomaly that 7 teams are starting RB1's aged 29 or older....they must not have subscribed to the advanced statistics.

And yet you don't have any understanding of how the salary cap works... :rolleyes:

You've made the statement that McCoy isn't just on the decline but his "window is already closed" and his contract is an "albatross" for the Bills. Yet there's NO way to know for certain that McCoy's window is closed (and it's outright silly to make that kind of definitive declaration especially considering you're basing it entirely on stats without looking at context or actual game film), and the Bills have over $21 million in cap space headed into next off season even WITH Shady's "albatross" of a contract -- and that doesn't include restructuring Mario, Clay and releasing Leo. Come on, man. You can't say you follow the game VERY closely and not understand that the cap is fluid and what Shady got paid was in line with his talent level.

There are a lot of people on this board with excellent football minds whose opinion I disagree with quite often, yet still respect their understanding of the game. Badol being one. But you've yet to posit one football opinion with any substance that I recall, especially about McCoy. Step your game up.

While I don't want to get into the Shady-Kiko debate (again), I do take issue with your comments on available cap space next season. If the 2016 cap is $150M (which seems to be the guesstimate everyone is running with), then the Bills currently sit with about $0 available. Clay's restructure and Harvin's voiding will put them at $15.5M. They should also have at least $5M in carryover from this season. $21M in space by that point is likely. A decision about McKelvin would also need made. I dealt with a Mario extension in a thread about it. Also Gilmore could have a long term contract done which should free up a little space. The Bills won't be up against the wall at that time, but they also have to worry about some FAs: Glenn, Incognito, Bradham, etc. - and they will need space for the rookie pool. Edited by BarleyNY

So, back on topic. How exactly IS Kiko doing this year?

Never mind. I just looked it up.

He started off pretty well. Had 4 tackles and 2 assists with one INT in game #1.

Had one tackle in game #2 but got hurt.

Came back yesterday and got another solo tackle.

So it looks like he's on track - if he stays healthy - to get about 24 solo tackles, 8 assists and 3 more interceptions.

#GOROGUE

:beer: Not being able to go to the game, I'm sure you had a better view than I had on TV.

I was at the game. I just wasn't taking notes. :rolleyes: I find the experience much more enjoyable when it's accompanied by 7 hours of tailgating on a beautiful autumn day. Tons of good food, beer......you know, what the gameday experience is actually about. How were your cheetos this week. :lol:

Dude.....you dont really want me to pull up our conversations about Darby......quit while your behind

I know what I said.......you are the one that doesn't.

That's because you wanted to create a narrative that wasn't there.

The extent of my criticism of Darby was that I wanted Graham to start in the opener because Darby was struggling to find the ball.

Which he was.

I didn't say he was going to have a bad year or a bad career or any of that. Guy showed excellent man skills from the outset and he is only being asked to do what he does well in this defense.

Unfortunately, that's not the case with 8 or 9 other guys every week and that's why this defense is unwatchable even though the corners aren't giving up big plays.