Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

Love my Orange! This is what makes being a fan so awesome. I can't wait to see what they have in store for uva. So frigging happy to have made it to this point! Go Orange!!!!!

Syracuse Orange in the final 8!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love my Orange! This is what makes being a fan so awesome. I can't wait to see what they have in store for uva. So frigging happy to have made it to this point! Go Orange!!!!!

I'm with ya. Cheers! :beer:

I checked into the thread yesterday and even though Syracuse is playing at the time, they are still talking about Bonaventure. So, what are you talking about?

I hadn't even looked at the thread in a week, but looked back and there was more Bona talk.

Bona what ? Bona who ?

Let's talk about teams that play in the real tournament.

Let's go Cuse, my Heels want you not UVA In final 4.

You guys want to keep bringing up Bonas, huh? Well, I'll keep responding then. I didn't post after our fine moderator said to stop it. Only to come on here last night and see the latest post is still about Bonas......and I looked back and saw more from the past week.

I thought I was done again when I said SU played great defense last night. Only to see more Bona stuff again today.

Your guilt is making me feel bad for you guys. You can't even enjoy your run to the lamest elite eight berth in history.

Geez, guys-- give BBB a break here! Can't believe some of you are still ribbing him about Bona.

We got a Syracuse game to focus on. Win or lose, this has been an unreal ride.

Thanks, JR.

Well, making it to the sweet 16 would be considered "a run" for a team like...I don't know...St. Bonaventure.

J/K :)

You're the one who got it going again when I complimented your program by saying man, sweet sixteen IS a run in my book.

That was the first time I thought I was done with the thread. But YOU had to start **** again.

You can go hammer sticks.

Btw - my reply up above was meant to quote Ryan's post. Not sure why it didn't.

And when I say your program, I know that's a stretch. It seems like not many SU fans actually went there.......Unlike me - they actually paid me to get a degree there.

And the thing that sets you off is something that isn't even arguable

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball-news/4699168-syracuse-basketball-ncaa-tournament-sweet-16-middle-tennessee-state-gonzaga

You're the one who got it going again when I complimented your program by saying man, sweet sixteen IS a run in my book.

That was the first time I thought I was done with the thread. But YOU had to start **** again.

You can go hammer sticks.

Btw - my reply up above was meant to quote Ryan's post. Not sure why it didn't.

And when I say your program, I know that's a stretch. It seems like not many SU fans actually went there.......Unlike me - they actually paid me to get a degree there.

And the thing that sets you off is something that isn't even arguable

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball-news/4699168-syracuse-basketball-ncaa-tournament-sweet-16-middle-tennessee-state-gonzaga

If you can't handle a little bit of gentle teasing, then maybe you shouldn't frequent a Syracuse basketball thread to talk smack. Your team didn't get selected, perhaps unjustly, but then lost to a D-III team in the NIT.

Grow up.

If you can't handle a little bit of gentle teasing, then maybe you shouldn't frequent a Syracuse basketball thread to talk smack. Your team didn't get selected, perhaps unjustly, but then lost to a D-III team in the NIT.

Grow up.

That D-III team was tough though!!! Did you see that 5'8 PF !

Good luck vs the hoos today, they are pretty damn legit.

I'm Rooting for Roberson to dominate.

Meanwhile in Bonnies news the home court is being resurfaced and the locker rooms will be painted this week.

That D-III team was tough though!!! Did you see that 5'8 PF !

Good luck vs the hoos today, they are pretty damn legit.

I'm Rooting for Roberson to dominate.

Meanwhile in Bonnies news the home court is being resurfaced and the locker rooms will be painted this week.

Yeah, Virginia is a tough, well rounded squad, and Bennett has them playing great basketball. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but this is a difficult matchup for Syracuse. I'd rather them play UNC to be honest. We'll see...

Yeah, Virginia is a tough, well rounded squad, and Bennett has them playing great basketball. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but this is a difficult matchup for Syracuse. I'd rather them play UNC to be honest. We'll see...

We got away with shooting 37 percent last game, i fully expect a better shooting night and another notch of confidence! Let's go Malachi we need 20+.

Cuse wasn't really using Howard back when they played the first game. I'm hoping that his contribution will help them this time around.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

good point, that and DC has been playing well lately too, this is gonna take all cylinders firing if we want to get to the Final 4

Cuse wasn't really using Howard back when they played the first game. I'm hoping that his contribution will help them this time around.

I don't know sir. Marcus Paige has found his mojo, these heels seem a lot better then the heels of a month ago.

To a Cuse/unc final four game. Cheers.