Browns willing to trade LB Barkevious Mingo

Uffalo Ills

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/660847684421607424

#Browns have made it known they're willing to trade LB Barkevious Mingo, their 2013 first-round pick, source told http://cleveland.com

I think another LB with decent talent would be good for this team. We seem so thin at the position, especially for a 3-4 defense (i mean, for god's sake, we're dropping Mario back into coverage).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Clearly you've never seen the Browns play. There's not a single player on their current roster that I would trade for. Not even a 7th rounder.

joel Bitonio, Tashaun Gipson, Gary Barnidge, Danny Shelton, Nate orchard and yes Brian Hartline who is >>> Hogan. I would welcome with open arms. Even Mitchell Schwartz. Edited by YoloinOhio

joel Bitonio, Tashaun Gipson, Gary Barnidge, Danny Shelton, Nate orchard and yes Brian Hartline who is >>> Hogan. I would welcome with open arms. Even Mitchell Schwartz.

exactly not to mention Josh Gordon- whom I am hoping we trade for with a 2017 draft pick

joel Bitonio, Tashaun Gipson, Gary Barnidge, Danny Shelton, Nate orchard and yes Brian Hartline who is >>> Hogan. I would welcome with open arms. Even Mitchell Schwartz.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

Unfortunately all my friends are Browns fans and I go to a Browns backers bar to watch all the games. None of these guys are worth mentioning. There's not a person on their roster that I'd rather have over what we already have.

I'd trade a 7th for Joe Haden :bag:

Yea he's good for a couple games a season...

I'd trade a 7th for Joe Haden :bag:

When he wasn't hurt in 2015, which wasn't a lot, he was really awful and has an enormous contract. That's why I didn't mention him.

exactly not to mention Josh Gordon- whom I am hoping we trade for with a 2017 draft pick

i would want nothing to do with him. IMO He doesn't value football and has a terrible attitude. That's aside from all the drug and alcohol issues.i would not want his influence anywhere near my team. Edited by YoloinOhio

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

Unfortunately all my friends are Browns fans and I go to a Browns backers bar to watch all the games. None of these guys are worth mentioning. There's not a person on their roster that I'd rather have over what we already have.

never seen you on these boards before, but let me just say, i look forward to reading your future posts.