TNF: Miami at New England - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

Tannehill still can't throw a pass that travels more than ten yards in the air. It probably won't be a blowout, but I think the Pats*** win by 10-13 pts.

On NFLN last night the mentioned Tanny's perfect QB rating about every 15 minutes. Only Kurt Warner pointed out that he didn't even throw downfield.

I can see tonight starting close, but ending up as a blowout for NE - just like most of their games.

Hate both these teams. Will definitely be watching...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On NFLN last night the mentioned Tanny's perfect QB rating about every 15 minutes. Only Kurt Warner pointed out that he didn't even throw downfield.

Why throw down field when nobody can stop you from moving the ball with safe, short passes? You'd think teams would just stack the box and dare Brady to beat them deep but you just don't see it.

Brady's been taking a lot of hits lately... hopefully they can get pressure and hit those body shots early

Every crushing hit adds up since they had an early bye AND an early TNF game. From here on out it's a weekly grind for them, so put the shots to him and soften him up for the next game also.

Will be watching along with Sabres.

I hope Miami makes a game of it.

Dolphins are a different team now relative to the one we hammered a few weeks ago.

Interesting to see how much they have changed.

Unfortunately for them, they don't get to face Mariota or Hoyer tonight.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The last thing I want is for Miami to start believing in itself. Beating bad teams badly has given them a little confidence, but deep down they know that doesn't prove much. If they beat NE at NE, and them come to Buffalo thinking they're actually a good team, the Williamses will have a tough time not going to 3-5. Much better the Pats crush them, demoralize them, and they lose any faith they've got in their new coach.