Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

What a crock argument! :lol: His job is to play football. Entertainment is a derived benefit that fans might receive from him doing his job on the field.

no. is football not a subset of the domain of entertainment. what is its purpose if not entertasinment?

Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no different.

It's a lot different.

I get that they're both in the entertainment industry. But just as an actor's job is much different from the guy's hanging the lighting rigs on set, there is some variation in exactly what being in the entertainment industry entails.

and likely calculated and scripted by his agent. we now see what happen when he goes off script....unlike a talented actor.

doubt that. He is friends with Jim's nephew as they played together at Clemson.

You are really reaching in making up fake criticisms for some reason. It's getting sad.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Then he stopped.

He's a big mouthed, immature, insecure, feeble-minded moron.

The fact that he went on vacation didn't bother me one bit.

The fact that he won't play with a sprained ankle (seriously, are you fugging kidding me????), bitches about getting the ball - while he's inactive; and can't keep his mouth shut ... that's what bothers me.

He has not shown a God damn thing other than potential.

That and $1 will get you any size coffee at McDonald's.

He's a punk.

Please cite the source that confirms the Bills trainers and coaches have ordered him to play, and he refuses.

You're just jealous.

It's a lot different.

I get that they're both in the entertainment industry. But just as an actor's job is much different from the guy's hanging the lighting rigs on set, there is some variation in exactly what being in the entertainment industry entails.

I agree.

When I said they're the same, all I meant was that their ability to do their jobs well usually dictates how much their fans are entertained.

But you also have people who love Quentin Tarantino, so no movie that he makes can possibly be bad. Just like some people who love the Bills believe that no one on the 53 can possibly be bad.

Please cite the source that confirms the Bills trainers and coaches have ordered him to play, and he refuses.

You're just jealous.

I'm jealous of his income, you bet your ass.

I never said he refused to play. But if you want to play that asinine game, cite the source that confirms that Watkins said he wanted to play, but was told no.

I agree.

When I said they're the same, all I meant was that their ability to do their jobs well usually dictates how much their fans are entertained.

But you also have people who love Quentin Tarantino, so no movie that he makes can possibly be bad. Just like some people who love the Bills believe that no one on the 53 can possibly be bad.

Well, if you think Watkins is bad, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

I'll agree that his behavior over the last few weeks has been inadvisable, but he's a grossly overpaid 22 year old acting as if. So I'll go ahead and put my pitch fork away.

I agree.

I never said he refused to play. But if you want to play that asinine game, cite the source that confirms that Watkins said he wanted to play, but was told no.

Before the Bengals game. He was dressed and ready to play. Sal reported he was running full speed and making cuts and had no limp running patterns with the QBs. Thought he was playing. The bills docs and coaches decided to give him one more week.

Before the Bengals game. He was dressed and ready to play. Sal reported he was running full speed and making cuts and had no limp running patterns with the QBs. Thought he was playing. The bills docs and coaches decided to give him one more week.

It was actually before the Titans' game. He played the 1st half against CIN.

I'll agree that his behavior over the last few weeks has been inadvisable, but he's a grossly overpaid 22 year old acting as if. So I'll go ahead and put my pitch fork away.

But you'd better keep it handy. It might be useful if the Fire Doug Whaley thread(s) gain a little more traction. :bag:

JHC! This some in this fan base are not happy until everyone is not happy.

Okay, thanks. I'm not above being wrong.

I don't have my pitch fork out. I don't want to get rid of the kid. I'm just sick of him opening his mouth and wish he would stop. As far as his ability, I do not think he's bad at all.

Okay, thanks. I'm not above being wrong.

I don't have my pitch fork out. I don't want to get rid of the kid. I'm just sick of him opening his mouth and wish he would stop. As far as his ability, I do not think he's bad at all.

He said as he typed wearing a tear-soaked Bills T-shirt...

I agree.

I'm not the one dogging him for not playing because he's injured. You're the one insinuating he's a sandbagger. So for that to be true, it would mean he was cleared to play and wimped out. You made the insinuation, YOU prove it.